Ungraded
Smithfield, RI

Posted December 04, 2014
Upon initial interview we were very impressed with the teachers and staff. I am confident my child will learn and grow in a positive environment. I have 2 friends who spoke highly of the facility and I look forward to seeing my child's progress.

Posted October 15, 2014
I have been an employee of this company for 10 years now and I think there are many things that you should know about this school. These girls work hard. They love your children and love what they do. some days are easier than others but they are dedicated. They attend trainings on how to better improve practice and be better teachers for your students. They are teachers in every age group, from infants all the way up to kindergarten. Whether they are helping your child learn to walk or catch a ball or write their name, they are teaching. They put hours of time into their intentional lesson plans and their classroom design. They keep portfolios of children's work to enable you to see how your child has grown and they self evaluate and reflect on their own practice weekly. They are impressive and everyone should know it! I am proud of the staff at all three Stork's Nest Child Academy locations and can say with certainty that our programs and teachers are always growing and strengthening their knowledge and practice for children.

Posted July 28, 2014
I am posting this because I want families to know what a great program this is. My children loved attending this school. They were excited to go to school each day and many times they did not want to leave. The teachers are friendly and warm with all the children. The director was always helpful and the owner helped us out when we were having problems. We were not just a tuition payment. They truly care about the families that attend their program. I am glad they are helping me raise my children.

Posted October 17, 2009
We have two children that attend Stork's Nest and have experience with all of the rooms from infant to Pre-K. The staff is always polite and it's obvious they all enjoy what they do. I feel's it's because of this that my children have always had a very easy transition as they have grown and graduated to a new room. The site is safe, secure, fun and educational. I would recommend Storks Nest to anyone!

Posted October 14, 2009
I have two children who have attended Stork's Nest over the past 6 years and I honestly can't say enough positive things about our experience. My son and daughter are extremely intelligent, well adjusted children who have truly enjoyed their experience, their friends, and especially their teachers at their school. They provide a clean, active, learning oriented environment and I appreciate being able to go to work every day and never worry about anything knowing my children are loved and cared for all day. My daughter started at 10 weeks old and is now in Pre-K and we have experienced every age room and all her growth and my son is now thriving in a private elementary school. The extra activities like Ballet and Tumblebus are also a great option for working parents and incredibly convenient. This has been a fantastic experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted October 13, 2009
I have two children (ages 3 1/2 and 1 1/2) who have attended since the age of 8 weeks. They are both bright little girls and the teachers do a great job. The staff are always compassionate and fun. I would recommend Storks Nest to anyone.

Posted October 12, 2009
The teachers and staff are excellent. They truly care about the students and create a very positive classroom environment. I am impressed with the creative lessons for the students and the excellent communication with the parents.

Posted October 09, 2009
My daughter has been in daycares since she was 9mths. old. She is now attending first grade at Stork's Nest. She also attended some pre-K and kindergarten there. I absolutely love this school. They have a beautiful facility and great teachers.

Posted October 08, 2009
We think this is a great school. We love the staff and have nothing but a positive experience.

The Stork's Nest Child Academy - Smithfield 4

Posted October 07, 2009
My son is in their infant care program and doing great. My husband and I felt so comfortable when we visited their facility that right away we knew it was the right place for our son.

440 George Washington Highway, Smithfield, RI  02917
Last modified The Stork's Nest Child Academy - Smithfield is a Private school
The Stork's Nest Child Academy - Smithfield Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top