South Kingstown, RI

Posted January 13, 2012
Just one year (senior) at this school brought my average from B- to A! And that's just academics--the atmosphere of being loved for who you are and constantly brought to live out your ideals is the best thing a young person in today's world can ask for!

Posted January 21, 2010
I attended this high school and loved it! The academic standard was exemplary. The atmosphere was excellent. I can honestly say I would not be the person I am today without my experience at ICA!

Posted July 15, 2009
Immaculate Conception Academy has many people who help students to do their best in every aspect and are also there whenever a student needs anything.

Posted June 08, 2009
Attending ICA was the highlight of my high school years.

Posted May 03, 2009
My eldest daughter graduated from Immaculate Conception Academy, and my second daughter is a junior there. The school is outstanding!

Immaculate Conception Academy
4780 Tower Hill Road, South Kingstown, RI  02879
Last modified Immaculate Conception Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Immaculate Conception Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top