Warren, RI

Kickemuit Middle School 4

Posted May 27, 2013
The school is amazing, the staff is dedicated and nurturing to a degree. The administration has changed, and it has changed the climate quite a bit. Mr. Carbone was an awesome leader, kept everyone happy. Mrs. Hayes and Mrs. Homen are quite a bit more aggressive and keep a keen eye on each and every teacher. It has changed the climate, making teachers more accountable, but also not as happy. Change is difficult, and I think the staff are taking deep breaths and trying their hardest to cope with the added struggles. All in all, kids are number 1, and they are trying to teach responsibility, so if you forget your book or your homework frequently, yes, their are consequences, and I think that is a great thing!!

Posted April 28, 2010
Not only is KMS clean with state-of-the-art facilities but it also has some of the best teaching staff with programs that benefit all levels of learning.

Posted December 14, 2009
Both my chldren went to this school. I could not be more pleased with the education they received at KMS. The teachers were excellent and I was particularly impressed with the school climate. safe, nurturing and orderly. This is a great school.

Posted September 01, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009
This is the first year for our son and he loves the teachers, the opportunities, and the sense of guided independence. We are very impressed with the quality and dedication of the faculty and administration at KMS.

Posted January 14, 2009
Three years as a parent have left me impressed with the innovation and dedication of the staff at KMS.

Kickemuit Middle School 4

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted August 18, 2008
I'm not sure how the parent below can make such a blanket statement. Both my sons attended KMS and one recently graduated, and I never found a lack of emphathy. Nearly all the teachers wer fantastic (we are dealing with humans here). Great school.

Kickemuit Middle School 3

Posted August 28, 2006
As my son enters his second year at Kickemuit School, I Stacey Walden am very happy with how the school is opperated and look forward to a great year. Please feel free to e-mail me, Stacey Walden anytime. Sincerely, Ms. Stacey Walden

Kickemuit Middle School 3

Posted June 05, 2006
The quality of academic programs is excellent as is the quality of most of the teachers. The one thing that needs to be improved, however, is teacher empathy. The students do not need to be treated in a harsh way because they forgot a book, or an assignment on occassion.

Kickemuit Middle School
525 Child St, Warren, RI  02885
(401) 245-2010
Last modified Kickemuit Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kickemuit Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top