6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 22, 2008
Fatima is a strong school, and it provided me with a great learning environment. I am currently attending graduate school at Tulane University. Tulane is a top fifty school at the undergrad level and my program is also in the top fifty. Fatima provides students with the needed tools to succeed if they apply themselves.

Posted June 04, 2007
My son will graduate Wednesday night from OLF. He has been there for all four years. It was just a great school! The teachers and students were like family. The teachers were so helpful to my son. I would recommend this school highly to anyone who would like to send their child to a strict private school. My son has flourished there and has become the wonderful man that he is, thanks to OLF!

Posted March 30, 2007
I graduated from Fatima a few years ago and I believe it did wonders for me. Fatima not only taught me strong values but it also taught me responsibility.

Posted November 20, 2005
Our Lady of Fatima High School is a good school for anyone in grades 7-12. I currently attend Fatima and I am very pleased. The teachers are great and very helpful, and the students are nice and respectful to others.

Posted June 16, 2005
My daughter just completed the 9th grade at OLF. I can't imagine why someone would complain about homework (which, by the way, my daughter only had about 2 hours of each night) and discipline if it wasn't completed on time! In my opinion, we're sending our kinds to a school with rules. I'd much rather have her home at night doing homework and preparing for school the next day...keeps them out of trouble. My one disappointment is that the teachers are a little difficult to contact on a one on one basis. Why have e-mail if you never check it/respond?! I prefer my daughter attend a strict private school than a free for all public school. So far, I'm pleased.

Our Lady Of Fatima High School 1

Posted June 07, 2005
My son went to 'Fatima' for ninth grade and I have to give my inside story on how HORRIBLE it was. The children were given hours of homework to complete for the next day and if one piece of the work was not completed the child would get detention that night for 45 minutes. Classroom behavior was usually loud and noisy and the only punishment the children would get is the teacher would STOP TEACHING! The teachers were some of the worst that I have ever encountered in my life. There is only one word to describe them and I can't use that word here. Almost every teacher lacked respect for the students. I honestly cannot think of one positive thing to say about 'Our Lady of Fatima'. Unless your child needs some real tough love and boat loads of work, don't send them to this awful, awful school.

Posted February 23, 2004
Our Lady of Fatima High School (Grades 7-12) is a private Catholic High School which is dedicated to the spiritual,intellectual, physical and social development of youth. Within a small family environment with a teacher-pupil ratio of 10 to 1, individual attention is given to each student, allowing them to develop their unique talents and gifts. In a warm Catholic-Christian environment which is welcoming of other faiths, the young person is given a moral and ethical basis for his/her life and a solid intellectual formation. Fatima is a great school for a young person who needs to be in an environment where he/she can excel and make his/her mark.

Posted December 09, 2003
I am pleased to hear of the improvements Fatima has made within the last couple of years. The campus looks beautiful and everyone I met whose children attend have nothing but positive comments about this school. This school has come a long way since I attended.

Posted August 19, 2003
Fatima High School is based on the Catholic faith but accepts students from all denominations. The teachings are more about high moral values, respect, & learning than about specific religious teachings. The small school atmosphere is condusive to a large family setting where everyone is encouraged to support each other. I won't say there are never any problems, that would be naive, but things such as school uniforms and a low tolorence for misbehavior discourage bullying, gloating, and the like. Mandatory community service also encourages the helping of others. Things such as small classroom sizes, peer tutoring, etc., is very helpful in heping students reach their academic potential.

Our Lady Of Fatima High School
360 Market Street, Warren, RI  02885
Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12