Holliman School 4

Posted August 13, 2013
My daughter started last year at this school. I was very impressed with the education she has received thus far. She went from having a very difficult time reading at the beginning of the year, to being one of the top readers in her class at the end of the year. The only thing I would say that the school could improve on would be handling conflicts better between the students. My daughter had an issue with a child in her class that the teacher wasn't aware of till I sent in a note. But otherwise, good school.

Posted October 03, 2009
They have the most knowlegable teachers and staff. They are compastionate and understanding to all the students and their immediate families. Both my son and grandson attend the school. They are age 7 and in second grade. The boys love their school and so do I. Everyone is treated with kindness and respect. I just love the teachers and the school.

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009

Holliman School 3

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted January 13, 2006
My child has been in this school for 5 years and is doing GREAT. I have no complaints about the teachers. The principal his harder than the last one, but that's not a bad thing! There is an after school program, it has two eight week programs a year. Which is fine, putting my child in any more and we wouldn't be able to do sports or any other activities outside of school.

Holliman School 3

Posted November 08, 2005
The principal leads with a dictatorship. She has made such decrees as boys and girls could not play together (something she later reversed). She does not always listen to all sides of the story before handing down punishment. The teachers are fabulous at the school. Each year, my son has had a great teacher and has learned so much.

Posted December 21, 2004
I recently moved to this district. My child was doing wonderful and loved school. She and I have had nothing but problems since she moved here. I also have another child who is in K and she isnt learning half as much as my oldest did when she was in K. My oldest was able to read when she was in K but my youngest cant read any words. There is not a computer program/class for the kids. I have also had problems with every teacher my kids have had. Neither of my kids are happy with this school.

Posted March 30, 2004

Holliman School
70 Deborah Rd, Warwick, RI  02888
Last modified Holliman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holliman School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top