Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This schools Leadership, Staff, Teachers, TAs, are awesome. They all have genuine concerns for each and every child.

We love Lippitt Elementary! It feels like such a small community and they really seem to care about the children that attend their school. Big thank you to Mr. Susla and all staff for the hard work they put in!!!

What a huge difference a new principal and an involved PTO can do. This school is great now, monthly events, teacher participation, and a large influx of technology. Also the facilities are nice as they have AC for the hot months!

I am a former student of Lippitt Elementary School and am now in the 7th grade and I went to Lippitt grades 1-6. I have to say that Lippitt is a very good school. The teachers are very loving and helpful to each and every one of their students. I always felt comfortable around my classmates and my teachers. I would highly recommended going to this school. The teachers always try their best to help their students with anything that they can. From experience, I can say that Lippitt is a school worth trying. I have gotten a close relationship with each of my teachers. I love this school so much that I even go and visit every chance that I get. So if you are ready to put your child into elementary school, I recommend lippitt :)

Lippitt Elementary is a wonderful school! The K teacher is fantastic!! The new principle this year is really great as well!!

I do not recommend this school to anyone with children that have disabilities I have had nothing but problems with this school and how they handle any issues that comes up they need to have staff that know how to talk to children and LISTEN to the children as well

lippitt, is a great school, the teachers thus far are amazing, miss amaral is a very caring teacher, ad is there for both the children ad their parents, my daughter loves her. my child is now in 1st grade and enjoys it, Mrs ranallo is also a very good teacher, I did have a couple of issues I wasn't happy with, and met with Mr. Roberts. he accommodated all my needs with no problems at all. and he is there for the parents. who have any concerns. great principle.I feel very comfortable going to him with any concerns, def send your child to this school. thanks lippitt.

my child loved k, and adored her teacher miss amaral. I too must say miss amaral is by far one of the most compassionate teachers I have met so far, she is always there for the parents and children and never makes you feel like you are bothersome, shame there is not more like her at the school. Lippitt does have a long way to go.

A very bad school! No one will listen or help with any concerns. They will chose who they will listen to which is wrong! They offer no after school help. The principal is a horrible example for students.

The worst school I have ever seen! I did get my son out of there and he is now doing great! No one is concerned with the children or what they are doing on their free time. The teachers are only concerned with their paychecks and not paying for their own health care.

Last modified Lippitt School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.