Bad
Good

Oakland Beach School is an excellent school. The teachers there give the best education to children and they go above and beyond for their students. The staff is excellent. I moved here from Cranston 5 years ago and I can say that this has been the best move we ever made. My children have made so much progress being there. I love the school. The programs are great and they have a lot of school/parent communication so you know what is going on with your child.

Oakland Beach is simply the best elementary school in Warwick. My mother went there, I went there and my daughter attends now. Exceptional teachers...this school offers wonderful parent workshops and parent/teacher involvement and has a very strong sense of pride for the community. We are currently looking to purchase a new home and we'll definitely be staying in 'The Beach'...simply because I refuse to send my six year old to school anywhere else!

I am really impressed with the Pre-K program here. They really try to get the parents involved with their child's education, which is great. In fact, once every other week the parent actually stays for the day with the child, and they experience half a school day together and the other half in a parent workshop. My son will definitely go here in 3 years as well.

Last modified Oakland Beach School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.