Posted June 17, 2013
The most important thing that you should know about this school is that it is a nationally known for its achievement of a blue ribbon award. This school was recognized by Washington DC for being outstanding and for the efforts of former AWESOME principal Mr. Pelletier & the new principal Ms. Feeney. My daughters days are coming to a close as a graduating member of the 6th grade of class 2013. Thank you to all the parents& teachers. we will always have fond memories.

Posted October 08, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted December 04, 2008
This school has the children envolved in many ways. The teachers give the right amount of work without stressing out the children.

Park School 4

Posted May 27, 2008
this is the first school my kids attended in usa. and they liked it very much. the teachers here are very cordial, very co-operative, and the atmosphere, very friendly. the kids do not feel out of place. since the very first day, they could blend in with other kids - thanks to the teachers!

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted May 16, 2007
Wonderful school. Excellent teachers who take time to understand the needs of each child individually. Innovative methods of teaching, compassionate dealing with children with problems and issues. After the harrowing experience at Scott school, this school has been such a pleasure. The area where we live comes under Scott school, but my second grader goes to Park as he required ESL last year, this being one of the two schools, which supports ESL in Warwick.My son loves it, he has settled down and has been doing so well. My younger one will be ready to go to kindergarten next year. Even if he does not require ESL, I hope I shall be able to send him to Park School and not Scott.I am very happy to send my child to this school and I recommend Park Elementary school highly.

Park School
40 Asylum Rd, Warwick, RI  02886
Last modified Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top