Warwick, RI
Students enrolled: 1,014

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
This school is wicked awsome and the teachers here are great.

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted January 06, 2008

Posted September 20, 2007
I had a horrible high school experience at toll gate. Most teachers weren't receptive to students needs and gave a lot of busy work without explaining why. The administration is not worried about students rights or opinions. The bathrooms are crowded with kids smoking and the administration does nothing about it. Each time you walk into a bathroom you leave smelling of smoke, then get harassed and searched because of it. There is also a pretty grave drug problem at toll gate.

Toll Gate High School 5

Posted July 26, 2007
I Loved going to toll gate it was an excellent high school experience and the teachers really loved what they do!

Toll Gate High School 5

Posted May 15, 2006
- a former student
Toll Gate High School is a great public school, that has a strong science and hummanities program. I went to this high school graduating in 2004, and enjoyed my time enrolled there. Academically I'd be hard pressed to find a school that better prepared me for college. A special part of the curiculum is an advanced math program that allows students to complete calculus by their junior year. However the physics curriculum is severly lacking so I would suggest taking supplementary courses in that area. Overall though, a beautiful academic experience.

Posted April 06, 2006
I am a current student and have never seen worse academics at a school before. It can not hold a candle to any other public school in the nation for it is greatly behind. The level of participation among the teachers and the students is terrible. The school needs some serious changes in order to make it a superior school. It no longer has the money nor the motivation by parents, teachers or students to imporve. The contract disbutes have hit hard and the school is suffering. In conlucsion the school needs dedicated teachers which will in turn motivate the students.

Toll Gate High School 4

Posted April 10, 2005
- a former student
I graduated from Toll Gate in 2004 and I feel that it is the elite high school in Warwick by far. The academics are challenging to those who make it worthwhile. Some of the teachers do make it a hassle to be there and there are some kids that just don't care, but that's the case in every school. I think that my time spent at Toll Gate was well worth whilte but I don't think that the teachers that actually care about their jobs, and the students, are respected enough by the administration. Some members of the administration are completely incompetent. I overall think that Toll Gate has declined since I entered in 2000 and I believe it is declining further.

Toll Gate High School 2

Posted February 16, 2005

Toll Gate High School
575 Centerville Rd, Warwick, RI  02886
Last modified Toll Gate High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toll Gate High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top