Posted April 04, 2014
My husband & I attended warwick neck elementary when we were kids & now as parents of 3 little girls, we wanted to give our daughters the opportunity to enjoy their education at a wonderful, thriving elementary school. We moved our family back in to the warwick neck area so that our girls could attend this great school.warwick neck elementary has kept up with the changing times & incorporates state of the art technology in the teaching process at every possible opportunity while still maintaining their caring, nurturing & hand's on teaching methods as well. My children have made amazing progress in their education & have made friends with many well rounded "Good" children which in my opinion, being with other well behaved kids affects their own behavior & enables them to make good moral choices growing up with very few "Bad Examples". I'm very happy with the quality of education that continues at warwick neck & my husband & I are very happy we made the right choice to move back in to the area that we grew up in & knew would be best to raise our daughters in as well.

Warwick Neck School 2

Posted July 27, 2011
Our daughter entered this school from a private kindergarten which was wonderful. From the moment school started there were nothing but problems with the principal and teacher. Although we contended she was placed inappropriately, I was told "this isn't private school and this is how we do it." The Principal and teacher were unwilling to listen to us and were unbending in their assertion that we would just have to live with the placement. Very dissapointing and we'll be moving out of this district..

Warwick Neck School 1

Posted March 07, 2011
this school is an ok school if it wasnt for some of the staff. My child has had food taken away from other children. the lunch monitors are not adaquite to handle all the children. My sons teacher is gone at least once a week, when we spoke to her she said she is on an a assignemnt. i have spoke to other parents in the class and they feel the same way she is not a teacher material. Other parents and myself have sent emails to the superintendent hopefully he rectifies the situation

Posted April 03, 2009
Warwick Neck School is located in the middle of a secluded wooded area away from traffic. The teachers, staff and PTO are all awesome. Both of my children attended this school, so I have been in this school 11 years, and I do not have one bad thing to say. Both children love this school, and all the fun, learning activities that are made possible by caring staff, PTO and parents. This school is reason parents buy houses in this neighborhool.

Posted March 01, 2009
The educational experience at Warwick Neck Elementary is much more than learning in the classroom. Kids thrive by participating in a variety of activities that make this unique place.... a true gem of a community school.

Posted February 10, 2009
My children love Warwick Neck School for many reasons. Their teacher is fantastic, encouraging & caring. In addition to the terrific care & education they receive from their primary teacher, they love attending the school's music class, physical education class and going to the library. They are absolutely thriving at Warwick Neck!

Posted February 08, 2009
Warwick Neck is a great school with excellent , caring teachers!

Posted February 03, 2009

Warwick Neck School 0

Posted May 30, 2008
An overall great experience with both my kids. My daughter is in the 5th grade and my son is in kindergarten.

Warwick Neck School
155 Rocky Point Ave, Warwick, RI  02889
Last modified Warwick Neck School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warwick Neck School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top