Warwick, RI
Students enrolled: 1,008

Posted October 11, 2012
I love this school! The principal is wonderful and the environment is welcoming. Like all schools there are good teachers and not so good teachers but overall I love it. And the teachers that are not so good aren't really mean. They're just strict in school because they want to hold everyone to the same standards and make sure you do well. Outside of school though they're nicer than pie. Most of them are excellent though. I am a senior this year by the way.

Posted March 22, 2012
When my only child was about to start High School she actually had a choice of where because her father and I lived in two different school districts. Now that was a gift and but also an important decision. Rumour and years of consistently being rated a great school , Tollgate High became an exciting option and seemed like a great choice compared to other HSs in Warwick 2007. But after some research and fielding questions to area residents near her designated school originally, We were starting to believe Warwick Veterans High was not such an underdog to Tollgate. Now I'm sure Tollgate ;) would have been a fine and a dandy place for her, she is a well balanced intelligent level headed student/athlete. So bearing that very same thought we actually chose Warwick Vets logically feeling she could excell in any decent school . We were all pleasantly surprised& evenly scored dptmnts in strengths that first year &thrived academically and athletically for her4 years there. A Vets 2010grad w/honors. The school improved each year in all aspects deemed important. Strongly vouch 4it! "rumours" testing and our experiences rate 4.5/5! (-5)forTERRIBLE GuidncDptmt!do/ownSATs search college plans!

Posted June 03, 2008
The adminstraion and teaching staff are terrific. My daughter attended parochial school all of her life. Guidance took time and much effort to place my daughter in classes that met her needs. The guidance department and the vice principal were very responsive to any of my concerns. They truly care about the students. We have no regrets sending her to Warwick Vets.

Posted May 27, 2008
This school has a great principal, Mr. Habershaw. They really care about their kids. They provide a great support system for individual needs if the kids and parents avail themselves.

Warwick Veterans High School 4

Posted April 28, 2008
Teachers are able to do a lot more for these students with this principal ans great staff. Huge improvement in the last few years. I have and will recommend this school to others. This school has the ability to bring your child to their full potential, all they need is a willing student and parents support. I wish it were this good for my first son and myself! Send your children with confidence and get to know the staff. You will be very happy.

Warwick Veterans High School 3

Posted February 10, 2005
Warwick Veterans Memorial High School has gone through at least 3 princlples in the 4 years my child has been there. The rules are too strict. In my experience talking with the principals they make rules for the students but do not follow the rules themselves. I think that the adminstration desperatly needs to improve. The school seems to be far more focused on sports than is nessecary. There are not many other extracurricular activties. My experience with this school has not been a very good one.

Warwick Veterans High School 4

Posted September 25, 2003
I think this school is a great place for any child to attend. The teachers are willing to focus on a chid's individual needs, and they provide a safe and nurturing learning environment. Any child would be lucky to graduate from Warwick Veterans Memorial High School.

Warwick Veterans High School
2401 West Shore Rd, Warwick, RI  02889
Last modified Warwick Veterans High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warwick Veterans High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top