Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Winman Junior High School 5

Posted August 03, 2015
Winman was a great school! I currently graduated from Winman, and I can tell you, it was the best two years of my life. Yes, there are some problems, but people rating the school a 1, obviously weren't active in the school. I was in most of the clubs, and I had fun. My teachers where nice and helped out. The school has a lot of opportunities, you just gotta try it. Winman was a great school! I currently graduated from Winman, and I can tell you, it was the best two years of my life. Yes, there are some problems, but people rating the school a 1, obviously weren't active in the school. I was in most of the clubs, and I had fun. My teachers where nice and helped out. The school has a lot of opportunities, you just gotta try it. Winman doesn't allow bullying. Over my two years maybe 2-3 bullying incidents happened. The only bullying that you could say still goes on is talking about someone behind their back. (But thats not really bullying.)

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted August 03, 2015
Teachers at the school teach with respect, and honesty. They teach their lessons being funny, and appeal to our young generation.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 03, 2015
I would say just right, I had a lot in Math (Like 1 every 2 days), but other classes had a schedule (Like Tuesdays and Thursdays are homework days).

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted August 03, 2015
Yes, the school has a lot of teachers that want to help you. Some would go out of their way to stop from going home early, to stay after and help you with anything.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted August 03, 2015
Winman doesn't discriminate people. Winman shows respect, and wants you to give respect back! Winman is a great school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 03, 2015
I strongly agree that Winman shows empathy and care. One year, a kid was diagnosed with cancer, and the whole school did a "blue day" and we made cards for him, and took a huge picture together. It was sweet.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 03, 2015
Winman teaches the kids, to be honest. They are always fair and loves to give opportunites.

Winman Junior High School 2

Posted August 14, 2012
worst school every , the teachers are not motivated to teach. I pulled out my daughter and put her in another public school and she is doing much better

Winman Junior High School 1

Posted May 15, 2012
hi i go to winman and dont like it all thanks for all the horrible years

Winman Junior High School 5

Posted October 08, 2010
My daughter finished school there. This school has an outstanding honors program. We moved to one of the best school districts(if not the best) in the state. There is not much opportunities for an exceptional talent kid to grow there. If you have an exceptional talent kid, you will be pleased to send your kid to this school.

575 Centerville Rd, Warwick, RI  02886
Last modified Winman Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.