PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 04, 2014
Horrible school staff is ride and disrespectful. They treat the children like inmates in jail I do not reccoment this school.

Posted August 07, 2014
Not a good school at all. Was very disappointed. The principle lacks professionalism and makes very demeaning generalizations. One teacher in the whole school was caring a really loved what she did. All of the other teachers do not want to deal with any children who need any special attention. They constantly judge the parents and forget that these are CHILDREN. I was very disappointed in this school and I would not recommend anyone send there child here. EVER! There are many other BETTER, more attentive, less judgmental schools out there that I would rather send my money and my child to. Frankly this school goes against EVERYTHING I believe in as a Catholic. We were treated so poorly I was going to write a letter to the archdiocese of Providence.

Posted August 23, 2012
I went to St. Kevin from 1979-1985. It is a wonderful school with excellent and caring teachers. I have many fond memories of the teachers and students who made it all worth while. I would strongly recommend St. Kevin to anyone who is looking to send their child to get a Catholic education. A Catholic education at St. Kevin is the best investment you will ever make for your child.

Posted April 16, 2010
It was personal- it was educational- it was the best choice ever.

Posted October 29, 2009
Good parents and kids butthe school is academically inferior. Stubborn teachers who are not up on current teachig methodigies and a curriculumthat caters to the lowes common denominator. Many kids with IEP or learning difficulties slows it down for eeryone. We are leaving this school.

St Kevin School 4

Posted September 27, 2008
My child's second year here, middle school. The new Principal is great, all the Teachers have lots of good energy - making learning fun for all the kids. The Principal, Teachers & Parents are involved with the students, which keeps everybody getting along very well and keeps a tight knit communtiy there, I like that. Seeing the work they do, the quality of Education there has been very good, I'm very pleased that my child is excited and will talk about and show me the things they are learning. Also, Catholic values and the Rules of the School are both definately enforced there...it has been a great experience there. Wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks SKS!

Posted September 10, 2008
My children are enrolled in Pre-k, they love it! The teachers are great, well organized, helpful. Extremely nice atmosphere overall. I am very pleased.

Posted August 22, 2008
My child attended St. Kevin School for several years before we removed her. In the earliest grades we were very pleased with the solid foundation she was given. Her teachers were wonderful, and she was always actively engaged and learning. However, grade 3 is where things go sour... The school is stagnant from third grade onward; instead of a dynamic and challenging learning environment, my duaghter was bored, and the curriculum was far behind what children in other parochial schools in the state are doing. We new she needed a current, engaging learning environment that would challenge her appropriately. Also, with the shrinking size of St. Kevin, the ability to socialize and interact with a diverse group of her peers did not exist here.

Posted February 22, 2007
I went to St. Kevin School from kindergarten through 8th grade. It was an awesome experience. The teachers are amazing and the friendships you form with them and your classmates last forever. I am thankful everyday that my parents sent me to St. Kevins. As far as extra curricular activities in middle school I was on the basketball and soccer team. I was also part of Mock Trial. My team is the only team from St. Kevin to ever win. I was so prepared for high school, compared to my other classmates.

Posted March 25, 2006
I think St Kevin School is great, but, class size is an issue, my child is in 3rd grade, and there are 27 students in that class. Also there are not many sports or other extracurricular activies, but most teachers are doing a great job.

39 Cathedral Road, Warwick, RI  02889