PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I have never seen a school work so hard to meet the needs of all students. The staff is professional and caring and willing to listen. The students learn in a nurturing environment which is evident in how they treat each other. Thankfully, when making the decision as to where to send your child, most parents are wise enough to visit the school rather than pay attention to spiteful, ignorant reviews.

This school was such a disappointment. The principal and priest are so unprofessional and disrespectful, I've considered going to the news to report them so that they could conduct an investigation. That way people would know better then to waste their time. If your child performs above average academically, you'll get by. However, if any sort of issue with the school comes up.. Or, even worse ( to them) your child starts to fall behind in an area of their academics- plan to be shut out. Because I assure you, they DO NOT accommodate any child who they feel isn't keeping up. Which is not only heartbreaking, but goes against everything I believe in. Im not one to go online and review- but in my heart, and especially after seeing the other reviews on here, I just had to make my voice heard.

Horrible school staff is ride and disrespectful. They treat the children like inmates in jail I do not reccoment this school.

Not a good school at all. Was very disappointed. The principle lacks professionalism and makes very demeaning generalizations. One teacher in the whole school was caring a really loved what she did. All of the other teachers do not want to deal with any children who need any special attention. They constantly judge the parents and forget that these are CHILDREN. I was very disappointed in this school and I would not recommend anyone send there child here. EVER! There are many other BETTER, more attentive, less judgmental schools out there that I would rather send my money and my child to. Frankly this school goes against EVERYTHING I believe in as a Catholic. We were treated so poorly I was going to write a letter to the archdiocese of Providence.

I went to St. Kevin from 1979-1985. It is a wonderful school with excellent and caring teachers. I have many fond memories of the teachers and students who made it all worth while. I would strongly recommend St. Kevin to anyone who is looking to send their child to get a Catholic education. A Catholic education at St. Kevin is the best investment you will ever make for your child.

It was personal- it was educational- it was the best choice ever.

Good parents and kids butthe school is academically inferior. Stubborn teachers who are not up on current teachig methodigies and a curriculumthat caters to the lowes common denominator. Many kids with IEP or learning difficulties slows it down for eeryone. We are leaving this school.

My child's second year here, middle school. The new Principal is great, all the Teachers have lots of good energy - making learning fun for all the kids. The Principal, Teachers & Parents are involved with the students, which keeps everybody getting along very well and keeps a tight knit communtiy there, I like that. Seeing the work they do, the quality of Education there has been very good, I'm very pleased that my child is excited and will talk about and show me the things they are learning. Also, Catholic values and the Rules of the School are both definately enforced there...it has been a great experience there. Wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks SKS!

My children are enrolled in Pre-k, they love it! The teachers are great, well organized, helpful. Extremely nice atmosphere overall. I am very pleased.

My child attended St. Kevin School for several years before we removed her. In the earliest grades we were very pleased with the solid foundation she was given. Her teachers were wonderful, and she was always actively engaged and learning. However, grade 3 is where things go sour... The school is stagnant from third grade onward; instead of a dynamic and challenging learning environment, my duaghter was bored, and the curriculum was far behind what children in other parochial schools in the state are doing. We new she needed a current, engaging learning environment that would challenge her appropriately. Also, with the shrinking size of St. Kevin, the ability to socialize and interact with a diverse group of her peers did not exist here.

Last modified St Kevin School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8