St Peter School 1

Posted June 24, 2010
My kids came out when they crammed all the overflow kids form other schools that closed. Too bursting at the seems. They put the same faces all over the yearbook. try explain that to your kids cryin about why they not even in they own yearbook. School teaches behind other schools, we didn't know till we went someplace else. sure, if you there you think its great, till you go somewhere else where theyre teaching harder stuff in the same grade. how would you know? YOu think St. Petes is great school,just check around to see what theyr teaching other places. you find you kids are behind. Too many kids, too far behind.

St Peter School 3

Posted May 10, 2010
My daughter goes to St. Peter's School, and I find the school to be lacking academically. Although the school provides a great 'family type' atmosphere for the children (older buddies for younger children), I have not found the school to beacademically challenging for my child.

Posted January 07, 2010
St. Peter's is a wonderful school- The staff is genuine and caring. It feels like a large family.

Posted January 03, 2010
Get bang for your buck here!! My daughter has been at this school for three years. She has learned so much. The teachers are extremely devoted, and are willingly approachable, by either email phone or in person. Parents are well known to each other and the students, and are encouraged to be involved in all aspects of their child(ren)'s education, through numerous volunteer opportunities...IE.: Room Parents, Chaperons, Lunchtime, etc. One of the best aspects is that each smaller child is assigned an older 'buddy', who will help the younger ones with various projects and attend mass with them. The kids love this and it helps promote a family-like atmosphere, since the small kids look up to the big kids! It is comforting and heartwarming to see your child getting a competitive education in such a warm, friendly and safe environment. I can't say enough about this school!!!!!

Posted January 02, 2010
St. Peter School is a wonderful school where my children have thrived academically, socially and spiritually. The principal and faculty are dedicated and professional and truly care about each child.

Posted January 01, 2010

Posted December 28, 2009
My daughter has been at St.Peter school for two years now and I cannot say enough about the dedicated staff and principal.Last year my daughter's adjustment was very difficult for her due to a full day and new school. The faculty and principal could not have been more supportive. It was a team effort to make her feel comfortable and adjust and because of that she is doing wonderful this year!! The activities planned by the teachers is done out of pure enthusiasm and love of children. They take out of their time at home and are so dedicated to the kids. I love the atmosphere of safety and accepatance. The parents who are involved are both enthusiastic and welcoming to new parents. I am so pleased my daughter will be attending St.Peter school until her highschool years.

Posted December 23, 2009
We have been part of the St Peter school family for 4 years now. Our daughter just received her standardized testing results and was well above the national average with her scores. They learn in a warm, loving, safe, friendly environment. They children in the school all look out for one another and treat each other respectfully. The best part is that they PRAY in school. Their faith formation is amazing...this will help and guide them always. PArent involvement is amazing. Love the school!!!

Posted December 22, 2009
My son graduated from St. Peter School this past year and easily transitioned into a demanding honors curriculum at a competitive private school. The teachers at St. Peters are committed to challenging the students and getting the best out of them.

Posted December 22, 2009