Warwick Career And Tech Center 5

Posted October 11, 2012
This is a great school. I am in the child development program. I am in what's known as an island program because it's not at the career center. It''s at Pilgrim High School. I take a bus every day from Vet's the Pilgrim for half of the school day. There is another island program at Vet's called marine trades. In the program I am in, we run a preschool Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays are prep days. We write professional lesson plans for activities we plan and we teach it. Our teaching performance is a huge part of our grade. The first semester of your first year, you do book work and take test ect. just like English or History class. You learn about the stages of child development. Then second semester you work in the preschool. There are lots of programs in the career and tech center. There's a nursing program, a culinary program, a carpentry program, auto tech, electronics, electricity, CISCO networking, fashion merchandise, graphic design, aviation at East Greenwich, and business financing at West Warwick. Each one runs a business or contributes to one. The teachers are strict but they're just trying to get us ready to get a job in the real world.

Warwick Career And Tech Center 3

Posted August 28, 2006
i am a student of the warwick career and tech center. This is my my second year going there and it has been horrable. The teachers don't know what they are talking about and they promise things that they don't give to the students.

Warwick Career And Tech Center 5

Posted February 02, 2006
This school provides a great experience and opportunity for your child.

Warwick Career And Tech Center
575 Centerville Rdbldg. 5, Warwick, RI  02886
Last modified Warwick Career And Tech Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Warwick Career And Tech Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top