Maisie E. Quinn Elementary School 0

Posted November 25, 2009
I love this school. The teachers make it very easy to contact them about anything to discuss any questions I may have. My daughter just started school this year and I was nervous about sending her to a public school. I am glad that I did. I have also became involved in school events and it has allowed me to meet other parents and teachers. The school works very well with parents to make sure the kids are safe and learning to the best of their ability. The school also makes parents feel welcome and a part of the team.

Maisie E. Quinn Elementary School 2

Posted August 30, 2008
My child was switched from Greenbush to Quinn.She seemed to enjoy the first two years(2nd & 3rd grades).But the following years were terrible.The teachers were fine but the administration needs some work.My daughter even asked me why should she try to be a good well behaved student if she always had priviledges taken away.There was no respect between students and teachers.My daughter was never challenged to do more than what was required to pass the state exams.The one class she really enjoyed was music/chorus the teacher challenged the students and expected them to respect her and each other. I have two other children that are entering school soon and will do everything I can to send them elsewhere.The W.W. school system needs to focus their efforts on all children.too many kids are slipping thorough the cracks.I don't recommend this school.

Posted March 16, 2008

Maisie E. Quinn Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2007

Posted February 15, 2006
My Child greatly excelled when switching to Maisie Quinn. My child is in the 2nd grade. The teacher, E.S. is the most amazing teacher I have ever met! She loves the children and does everything in her power to make the succeed. She is fair, non judgemental, organized, and just plain wonderful! Everyone at this school works together as a team. Everyone in this school thinks of the children first. I am honored that my children attend this school. We have been to other schools, and this is by far the best! The new Principal, J.M. is 'Perfect' she is the ideal principal. Truly a blessing to Maisie Quinn. Teacher Quality, Parent leadership, Safty all deserve a 10!

Posted December 20, 2005
- a administrator
Great school! Highly recommended! New principal is wonderful.

Posted October 26, 2004
- a former student

Maisie E. Quinn Elementary School
1 Brown St, West Warwick, RI  02893
Last modified Maisie E. Quinn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Maisie E. Quinn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top