Bad
Good

Posted April 02, 2014
I honestly love this school. My child is in kindergarten and my daughter will be in this school next year. The school is great with parent concerns and they keep communication with me about.my child and his progress. I also love all the activities that are offered that interact with parents and the community. All the staff is very friendly and the school is very clean. I honestly wish there were more extra curricular activities such as chorus and orchestra and school affiliated sports but I am sure that is dependent on budget. So far no real complaints and as far as the bus system I love my child's bus driver and monitor and feel my child is safe with them and they also deserves 5 stars (bus 12), they go above and beyond for my child every single day.

Posted February 28, 2014
I love this school! The teachers are wonderful! I have two children who go to Greenbush and have never had a problem. Teachers are helpful in maintaining communication and push the students in a positive way. My only compliant is the office staff, secretaries etc. they are very unmotivated to help you and are rude in many ways. I have yet to have a good experience with any of them. Good thing is, i don't have to deal with that often. By far the best elem school my kids have attended and we were prior military so we've moved often. I feel my children are getting an amazing education. 5 stars!!!

Posted August 06, 2013
Greenbush Elementary School is an amazing school, from the the, to the cleanliness of the school. You can tell that they take pride in the education system and what better way to feel but at ease when your child is being left in the hands of adults who take pride in their work. Mrs. Greco was my son's Kindergarten teacher and has been moved to the 1st Grade to teach this coming school year. I truly hope she will be his 1st grade teacher this year because they built an amazing bond. He really loves her as a teacher, and from what I understood, she admired him as a student. The biggest problem today is finding a school where both the parents and child are content, and Greenbush Elementary School leaves no room for disappointment from either myself or my son Richy. I highly recommend Greenbush Elementary School to any parent and their child(ren).

Posted May 13, 2010
Greenbush Elementary School is comprised of an outstanding team of parents, faculty and staff. This group works together cohesively to serve our children academically and socially in a nurturing positive way! I am proud to have my children there!

Posted May 13, 2010
Wonderful school, great teachers & parent support at Greenbush ...everyone there is so proud of the teachers,parents and most of all the children...Everyone works together to make our childrens education number#1

Posted May 12, 2010
greenbush is a great school with teachers who care about their students and a great pta board that doe a lot of work to make the school fun to be at, the only thing I could think that would inprove the school would be more parent involvement,

Posted May 12, 2010
my great neice goes to greenbush she and her parents have nothing but good things to say about the school keep up the good work!

Posted May 12, 2010
Greenbush is a great school- with wonderful teachers and parent support.

Posted May 12, 2010
greenbush is a great school with great teachers!

Posted May 12, 2010
Greenbush is a great school with great teachers...

127 Greenbush Rd, West Warwick, RI  02893
Last modified Greenbush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenbush Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top