PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Supports LD students: Neutral

There is a little program for just a few kids with a learning disability. I was in it with having ADHD. That teacher was amazing and I will never forget her. As for some of the actual teachers some helped and others ignored it.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I lost full confidence at that school and since I have left the school I still struggle to believe in myself because of some of the comments from the teachers and many from the students/bullies I had to deal with daily.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There were very few good teachers who would help and be understanding. Especially to a student with ADHD you would expect them to be attentive but they were not. Since I have left the few good teachers have left, or been fired by the new principle who has come to the school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Some of the homework was truly given with no purpose. Some of the homework would take me from when I got home at four till ten at night in sixth grade. That does not include studying either.

I enrolled my son for preschool and the school has been amazing. Within a span of 3 months he was able to write all the alphabets. He had also improved in Spanish, music. He was concentrating on things much better. I appreciate the teachers work. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

St. Josephs School is an amazing gem. My children began their education here in a strong early childhood program that focused on the growth and development of the individual child. Every teacher we have had thus far has proven to us that we made the right choice in selecting St. Joe's. This school has an engaged group of dedicated parents who are energetically devoted to making St. Joseph School what it is. Finally, the traditional views, daily uniform, before and after school care, and multiple after-school enrichment programs, allow my children to participate and become a part of an amazing school community. Thank you St. Joseph's school!

St. Joseph in West Warwick is a lovely school with devoted principal, teachers, staff, students and parents.

I am a parent of a student at St. Joe's. Let me begin by saying the teachers are phenomenal. Their expertise continues to amaze me. They are the gems of this truly unique school. Your child will receive an excellent rigorous education that far exceeds the tuition here. The students are given a classic education which includes religion and morality. There are a high percentage of involved stable families who send their children here. The athletic programs are also very good. There are many reasons to send your child here. The first and foremost reason is to keep Christ as the center of all that we do. I believe that is why so many people love this school and it has been in existence for many years. Do not hesitate to send your child to this school for a classic and well rounded education.

St Joes is a great School, the teach respect, morals and strong values. My daughter started at age 3 with the preschool . I am proud to say she went onto LaSalle Academy and had just started her freshman year at Providence College. St Joeseph's was the foundation for her success. The teaches are committed to the students. We always felt part of a family there.

As a former student of this school- I can tell you that this was a wonderful place to grow up as a student. (except for the nuns- but that was back in the 60's) St. Joe's always made me feel like family and I wish I never had to leave. Public schools are a nightmare and if I had a child- I would only send them here and then straight to prout or hendriken. (and then to BC) Public schools are a nightmare and filled with gangs and thugs. If you have children- please send them to catholic school- they will save your child from a life of thugs and low grades.

Last modified St Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8