PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I enrolled my son for preschool and the school has been amazing. Within a span of 3 months he was able to write all the alphabets. He had also improved in Spanish, music. He was concentrating on things much better. I appreciate the teachers work. I would definitely recommend this school to others.

St. Josephs School is an amazing gem. My children began their education here in a strong early childhood program that focused on the growth and development of the individual child. Every teacher we have had thus far has proven to us that we made the right choice in selecting St. Joe's. This school has an engaged group of dedicated parents who are energetically devoted to making St. Joseph School what it is. Finally, the traditional views, daily uniform, before and after school care, and multiple after-school enrichment programs, allow my children to participate and become a part of an amazing school community. Thank you St. Joseph's school!

St. Joseph in West Warwick is a lovely school with devoted principal, teachers, staff, students and parents.

I am a parent of a student at St. Joe's. Let me begin by saying the teachers are phenomenal. Their expertise continues to amaze me. They are the gems of this truly unique school. Your child will receive an excellent rigorous education that far exceeds the tuition here. The students are given a classic education which includes religion and morality. There are a high percentage of involved stable families who send their children here. The athletic programs are also very good. There are many reasons to send your child here. The first and foremost reason is to keep Christ as the center of all that we do. I believe that is why so many people love this school and it has been in existence for many years. Do not hesitate to send your child to this school for a classic and well rounded education.

St Joes is a great School, the teach respect, morals and strong values. My daughter started at age 3 with the preschool . I am proud to say she went onto LaSalle Academy and had just started her freshman year at Providence College. St Joeseph's was the foundation for her success. The teaches are committed to the students. We always felt part of a family there.

As a former student of this school- I can tell you that this was a wonderful place to grow up as a student. (except for the nuns- but that was back in the 60's) St. Joe's always made me feel like family and I wish I never had to leave. Public schools are a nightmare and if I had a child- I would only send them here and then straight to prout or hendriken. (and then to BC) Public schools are a nightmare and filled with gangs and thugs. If you have children- please send them to catholic school- they will save your child from a life of thugs and low grades.

St. Joseph School teaches good morals and values to our future leaders of America. Never have I known a more welcoming community with teachers who inspire their children to do their best. There are numerous activities for children to participate in, ranging from athletics to personal interest. St. Joseph School could be the best decisision you ever make for your child.

As a long time teacher of St. Joseph School and a parent of two girls who attended St Joseph's, I am extremely pleased with the excellent foundation that they received. Both of my daughters went on to honors' classes in high school and were named Cranston's Finest. Both also received scholarships to college. I attribute this to the strong base of education they received at St. Joeph School. A dedicated, caring, loving and professional faculty and staff are all part of this great school. We are thankful for our pastor, Father Charles, who is a strong and everpresent leader. May God bless him!

My child attended Saint Joes Pre k to grade 8. She is about to gradute from High School. Her foundation that she received from Saint Joes has enriched her life. The pastor is someone you can talk to.He is a down to earth person. The teachers and staff are there to help. They run alot of fundraisers to help with the cost such as a wonderful gift certificate program that gives you money back for buying groceries and things. Excellant program.

I have had the privilege of being involved with St. Joseph School for the past five years. I am amazed every day how incredibly innovative and challenging the school is for it's students. The amazing support of the pastor and the dynamic leadership of the parents, staff and parish community are what makes St. Joseph the top rated school that it has become. ALL of the families and professionals involved in the education of our children work hand in hand with each other to create a warm, safe, nurturing, and rigorous school that ensures that our chidlren are prepared to become leaders in our world. Thanks to the strong commitment of our pastor we are growing and getting better every day.

Last modified St Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8