West Warwick, RI

Islamic School Of Rhode Island 1

Posted June 18, 2014
This school doesn't help at all! There is favoritism and the teachers act like they don't know how to teach. God wants EVERYONE equal. Why don't you understand that? Every pain you have caused will come back at a point in time. The school makes messes and the expect the students to clean up. If the school was good they would have more than ONE janitor. Seriously! Who are you trying to fool. The students tell me how they don't like this ALL. There is seriously wrong with this school.

Posted April 26, 2014
I am a graduate of the Islamic School of Rhode Island and it has prepared me for every corner of the world. I feel that with the friends and loving staff and faculty at ISRI, who I know will support me no matter what, every child who has had the opportunity to attend most certainly is blessed. ISRI has a wonderful environment with a perfect blend of diligent students and staff, Islamic based education, and a faculty who places their responsibility and care for each child as if they were their own. It is certainly a wonderful school and I feel so proud to have been one of their students.

Islamic School Of Rhode Island 1

Posted June 18, 2013
Isri sucks don't ever ever EVER send your child here. They don't know how to teach and use the students to do everything. If there is an event "6th 7th and 8th grade come downstairs to set up" why don't they have specific people for that. They are taking away class time by doing that. My point is Isri needs to change.

Islamic School Of Rhode Island 0

Posted April 21, 2010
I love ISRI because of the close family like atmdsphere that you feel when ever you are on the campus. We are a small school, but everyone has a big heart. We are concerned about the overall well being of our students and their families.

Posted April 21, 2010
It is the only Islamic school we have in our state. Before we aquired it only a few parents were able to send their children out of state to commute to an Islamic school. Having our own in state is a blessing and mercy from GOD almighty. We need to have our children in an Islamic environment where they can be free from the sexual, abusive, and neglective propaganda that has become evidently rampant in the public schools over the decades. We want our children to be respectful, decent, and morally rich individuals who will cherish their education and not take it for granted. And the only way to accomplish this will be to have our children in our Islamic school. We recently suffered a massive flood and we as a community are pulling our efferots to revive our own building. In the mean time we will be using a place that has been loanded to us for a short while. If we won this money it would be a giant leap ahead for us to get on track and continue enriching our childrens lives with education and the light of faith that GOD almighty has placed in our hearts. Thank you very much for your time and help. quite sincerely - Mu'minah

Posted March 31, 2010
My son goes to this school and I am very satisfied. I think they are doing an excellent job .

Islamic School Of Rhode Island 4

Posted August 06, 2009
both my kids go to this school, i am very happy with the academic

Islamic School Of Rhode Island
840 Providence Street, West Warwick, RI  02893
Last modified Islamic School Of Rhode Island is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Islamic School Of Rhode Island Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top