PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Pius X School is a special place. Every child is cared for and individual needs, whether they are academic, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual are met and exceeded our expectations. We are so blessed to have our children attend this community of love.

I would like to post a comment about St. Pius X School in Westerly, RI. I am the grandmother of two children who have graduated from this wonderful school and one will be Junior in College, while the other is going into her sophomore year in high school. Each received a great education along with a great faith foundation, and have been achieving acadmically right along during their time at St. Pius and after graduation. Many great friendships were made there and a caring, loving atmosphere dominates in the school and sets the stage for life. Along with a solid foundation in the basics is all the extra curricular activities and choices for the study of four languages in addition to English. When parents chose St. Pius X, they are doing well and providing for the best all around education for their children.

St. Pius X School is an extraordinary place where learning is key. My son has attended St. Pius since he was three years old in the pre school program. He is now in the first grade and is thriving. The teachers continually give attention to his needs. I am grateful for the acadmeic, spiritual and social aspects of the entire school. These factors have greatly enhanced his education. I recommend the school highly.

The decision to enroll our daughter in St. Pius X School not only changed her life, it changed ours as well. As easily as her classmates welcomed her into class, parents, teachers, and faculty welcomed us into the community. The academics and spirituality cannot be matched.

I had 2 children go all the way through grade 8 at St. Pius X School! It is a wonderful school whose staff and leadership has gone above and beyond to fulfill it's mission. My kids have been well nourished at St. Pius-- academically, spiritually, and socially! They had fun in St. Pius sports and clubs. I HIGHLY recommend this school!!!

St. Pius X School is such a great community of learning. On a personal level, I have requested prayers from the students and cannot explain the comfort I take in knowing that all of these children are praying for my intention. I am happy with the academics and find the spirituality to be nothing short of amazing

Make St. Pius X School the the first rung on your child's ladder of academic and social success! This school's administrators, faculty, staff and parents provide the students with a setting and culture like something out of a Frank Capra film, while at the same time, creating a successful learning environment and attitude that are modern, progressive and diverse.

My family could not be more satisfied and happy with St. Pius X School. My kids feel happy, safe, and cared for. They are getting an excellent education and they are also learning to be respectful and prayerful.

Our children attended lower elementary here and LOVED it! I cannot say enough good things about the staff, leadership and fellow parents at this school. Parent-to-teacher communication is frequent and the staff truly care about each individual child. It has been great to see the school grow over the years.

St. Pius X School is a school full of love and guidance of the Holy Spirit. If you are looking for a peace-filled environment for your child, St. Pius X is for you. My children have been in St. Pius X for ten years, and my oldest daughter is now in public high school. She is in honors classes and is well ahead of other kids in her ability to use time wisely and study effectively. The academic excellence at St. Pius X is one of the reasons we love it!!! and Mr. Fiore and Fr. Ray are added bonuses!!!! Their leadership is especially important to our family.

Last modified St Pius X Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8