Leo A. Savoie School 3

Posted September 10, 2013
As far as Woonsocket is concerned, this school is the best in the district. The teachers are wonderful, and the kids all work hard. I will say, I was a little surprised at the condition of the school when we enrolled our son for kindergarten. A $5,000 grant would go along way to give these kids the updates they deserve!

Posted September 16, 2009
Teachers and administration are wonderful people that have gone the extra mile. Truly a wonderful school!

Posted October 09, 2008
I believe this to be best elementry school in the city of Woonsocket.My daughters go to this school and are well behaved well rounded girls that enjoy going to school every day.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted May 04, 2008

Posted December 11, 2004
this school make the kids feel like they belong and show them that they are special in there own way.

Posted October 25, 2004
- a former student
Well, I went to Leo.A Savoie in grade school my teachers where wonderful. Also I learned values such as leadership, because of sports.

Leo A. Savoie School
990 Mendon Rd, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Leo A. Savoie School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leo A. Savoie School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.