Woonsocket, RI

Kevin K. Coleman School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
My school is working harder to improve student learning this year and I am excited about all the new initiatives going on in my school.

Posted September 20, 2010
I love Kevin k Coleman because of the friendly reception I recieve from teachers and staff, I do feel the school is run down and could use serious repairs and renovations..

Posted May 15, 2010
There are great teachers who love working with kids. They have high expectations and want the best for the students.

Kevin K. Coleman School 3

Posted May 13, 2010
I think its a great school but it needs alot of renovations that the budget cant fix

Posted April 23, 2010
I love Coleman because of the small atmosphere that allows me to know almost every student's name. This helps them feel like we are a community.

Posted April 20, 2010
Why do you love Kevin K. Coleman Elementary School?They have great teachers that work hard to instill quality education.

Posted September 25, 2009
because the faculty care for the children

Posted September 25, 2009
Kevin K. Coleman was one of the best schools I ever went to. The teachers made it such a special experience there. I would love to go back to Coleman.

Kevin K. Coleman School 5

Posted September 25, 2009
i love it because they really care about the kids

Posted September 19, 2009
I have worked with many teachers at Kevin K. Coleman Elementary School in the area of science. There are wonderful teachers and students at this school.

Kevin K. Coleman School
96 Second Ave, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Kevin K. Coleman School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kevin K. Coleman School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top