Woonsocket, RI

Posted July 29, 2013
Best school ever I wish I could go back. Those where the best years of my life at a school

Posted May 18, 2010
I love this school because the teachers are wonderful, the principal is a strong leader, and the children learn from an excellent curriclum.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted November 11, 2009

Globe Park School 0

Posted August 10, 2009
this school is a great school im proud to say that i am involved the in the school, they have wonderful teachers and a great principal

Posted March 01, 2006
Lisa Bressett is not only a wonderful principal but also a wonderful person. Her knowledge on education and her views help us to achieve our goals with our children. I really would hate to see her leave. Our school has achieved many goals in education because of her. If you don't beleve me, do the research and find out for yourself.

Posted January 14, 2006
- a former student
I was a student here for 6 years and i am now in 6th grade at the woonsocket middle school and i have to tell you that this is the greatest school that i have ever been to..... our principal is a great person, she is a good listener and she is in a good mood most of the time. the middle school is nothing compared to this school.. thank you for giving me a good education for 6 years!

Globe Park School 0

Posted February 12, 2005
Knowing that a kid had brought a gun into school the safety concerns me a little bit.I do like how Globe Park School has just started community service with fifth graders. Many kids now look forward to Fridays but not just for the fun and games. With this program kids are learning to be kind and help out others. They are also learning reasponsability. The student senate is also a way for kids to do that. Unfortanatly I do not look forward to extracurricular activities.

Posted April 21, 2004
I have two children in Globe Park School, one having been here since kindergarten and is now completing his fifth grade year. He has made exceptional progress while a student here, the teachers are wonderful, excellent communication, parent involvement is strongly encouraged, principal is very approachable and willing to listen. I have had only good experiences here at Globe Park!

Globe Park School
192 Ave A, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Globe Park School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Globe Park School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top