Woonsocket, RI

Posted October 30, 2014
Harris elementary is the worst school in Woonsocket! There are no parent-teacher conferences! They don't have a PTA! They don't organize anything for the students after school! Pothier and citizens do trick or trunk for the kids and Bernon and globe has Halloween dances! The principle is very rude and unorganized and parents views and or opinions do not matter to her

Posted February 14, 2014
I Brandi Huguenin have to say I live this school.. personally I think this the best elementary school in Woonsocket. the curriculum is on point,they make sure they give the special needs get the right needs they require, as well as the other children get just as much care ... THE BEST TEACHER THERE IS MRS.COSTELLO, could ask for a better teacher..... and couldn't ask for a better school or teachers cause HARRIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS RHE BEST GRADE SCHOOL EVER.... THANK YOU BRANDI HUGUENIN PARENT OF ALEXANDER CARLSON...

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted June 06, 2007
Even though it was rebuilt and is new, the staff and parents remain the same. Not a positive place to be. Most of the parents are snotty, as well as the teachers. The teachers there are also mean to particular students, and single them out. I would never let my child step foot in that school again.

Posted January 10, 2007
I think Harris is a great school. Since my son started Harris he has never been happier to go to school or more eager to learn every day he comes home with a guess what I learned today story he has a excellent teacher who makes learning fun and the school is beautiful.

Posted January 10, 2007
I couldn't be happier with this school. My daughter goes here and she has been challenged and to her potential and then some. I love the fact that all the teachers connect and take care of all of the children as a collective! The principal knows most of the parents names and every student's name! I'd say if you could choose an elementary school then choose this one! the faculty and their activities are wonderful!

Posted May 21, 2006
This school is not that great. Although they do offer various programs for the students, they do not provide adequate services for students who are struggling. They also have abusive teachers, and do nothing about it. Sending your children to this school puts them at risk for academic failure and to their personal safety. This is why I have chosen to move so my children can attend school with much higher standards.

Posted February 06, 2006
I believe that this school is wonderful! It has been great for my daughter. the different extra curricular activities and positive reinforcement The teachers are great to the students and the even the the support staff<ie lunch staff,nurse secretary and even costodial staff > they all know the the students names and retain them thru kindergartin and to fifth grade.Amazing And remarkable!The Princable is awesome.

Posted June 16, 2005
I think that Harris Elementary is a well rounded school with great staff, and direction under Mr. Hazard. This school and its staff, interacts with the local community in a positive and productive manner.

Harris School 3

Posted August 25, 2003

Harris School
60 High School St, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Harris School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harris School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top