Woonsocket, RI

Posted May 16, 2014
This is an amazing school. The teachers and staff are very involved and truley care about the children. They often stay very late imolementing special activites, talking with families, and preparing their rooms for the next day. There are tons of activities for families, and a fantastic student of the month program. Everyone is very helpful. My son has special needs and has been in this school since he was three. He is now in K. We love the school, the teachers and the support staff.

Pothier Elementary School 1

Posted January 02, 2014
This school is horrible.nobody ever answers the phone,teachers never call you back,my son has been assaulted few times i was never informed..iv never seen anything like this ..donu bother putting a complaint in because it never will get resolved..

Posted September 22, 2011
All my three children go to Pothier and they have excellent teachers and grades. It's all about getting evolved with the teacher and school.

Posted June 06, 2010
the school is very good! especially with special needs, my son has been going there since he was 3 with a full iep, and now in 2nd grade and doesnt have a iep, read fluetly, they did a great job with him, also i was very involved, which hepls. you do have to advocate

Posted July 27, 2007
this is s great school. both of my children attend and they love it.

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted February 22, 2007
I have two kids who both attend Pothier and they love it! The teachers are amazing and help my child grow in a safe environment! Keep up the good work!

Posted June 24, 2005
I came from North Cumberland and moved to Woonsocket and my child attended both elementary schools. In comparison, Pothier teachers were nicer, more knowledgeable and the principle was excellent. My child achieved excellent scores, monthly merit awards and the courses were more advanced. Way to go Pothier! My son has excelled because of you.

Pothier Elementary School 1

Posted December 15, 2004
If I had my choice, I would not send my child to this school!

Pothier Elementary School
420 Robinson St, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Pothier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Pothier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top