Woonsocket, RI

Monsignor Gadoury Primary School 5

Posted January 30, 2014
This school is fantastic! Both of my daughters attend(ed) and the quality of the instruction is great. It is a Catholic-centric education so not only are the children taught the basic reading, writing, and arithmetic, but they are also taught to care for their fellow students and the community at large. They frequently participate in clothing and food drives to help those less fortunate. When one family's house had a fire the whole school pitched in to offer a hand in whatever way it could. What means a lot is that the teachers care more about the kids than about a pay raise; they never go on strike if they don't get what they want. The kids are taught traditional family values and to respect everyone no matter who/what they are or what religion they may practice.

Monsignor Gadoury Primary School 4

Posted June 07, 2012
I love this school. There are some things I wish were better, like communication from teachers and the state of the outside play yard. However, those things are made up for by the excellent academic and values centered atmosphere. I feel like my daughter has excelled in her class because of the rigorous instruction. They don't fool around here! At first it was daunting, but now that we're at the end of the year and I see all she has accomplished, there is no question about where she will be attending school next year. Especially with the state of public schools in Woonsocket, if you can afford the tuition, it is beyond worth it.

Monsignor Gadoury Primary School 4

Posted October 06, 2006
Msgr. Gadoury is a small values-centered Catholic school that has benefited my son very much. The teachers know him well, and they have been able to challenge and support him in learning academic subjects as well as how to work and play well with others. While we wish the school had a music program and a playground complete with grass and a jungle gym, those are small points. (Abraham Lincoln didn't have them, and he did OK!) The level of parent involvement is as good, and as good as to be expected from people working two jobs to have their children in this clean, cheerful, warm school. (I am not as involved as I feel I ought to be, for instance.) Nevertheless, the teachers and principal know us, and we feel the last three years have helped make my son a smarter, hard-working student and a good citizen and Catholic.

Monsignor Gadoury Primary School 3

Posted October 01, 2004

Monsignor Gadoury Primary School
1371 Park Ave, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Monsignor Gadoury Primary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Monsignor Gadoury Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top