Bad
Good

Posted June 19, 2015
This is a very good school, I learned many things here, especially in the graphic design class. This school is well maintained and has lots of different vocational classes to offer. This school helped me gain an idea of how a job would be like in the outside world. I am really grateful that I was able to go to this school.

Posted September 08, 2014
This school was a nice choice to help me learn more than what the average student would. Coming to this school gave me a set of schools that most don't have and I am forever thankful for that.

Posted September 04, 2014
Choosing to be a part of WACTC helped me discover who I am, who I want to be, and what I want to do with my life. My instructor guided me for 3 years to the correct path and did nothing but support me and give me guidance. Being with the same teacher for 3 years helps to create an amazing bond and a love for learning and achieving. I am so happy with my experience at WACTC. It was a huge part in my future and I will forever be grateful.

Posted August 20, 2014
With out a doubt one of my greatest choices at WHS. Teachers are amazing and guidance is what led to my full scholarship to Santa Clara University in California. Changed my life.

Posted January 05, 2007
The teachers really care about us (the kids) and work hard to help us. I know just about every teacher in the school and if the teachers don't know you they work to get to know you. I'm also going to be going to college after I graduate. Thanks WACTC you're the best school the nation has to offer

Posted October 31, 2005
I think this is an excellent school. There are many young adults that leave there, going onto college. They have a great group of teachers, along w/ a great support system. Thank you for all you have done for my child. You time and patience means everything.

Woonsocket Career An Tech Center
400 Aylsworth Ave, Woonsocket, RI  02895
Last modified Woonsocket Career An Tech Center is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Woonsocket Career An Tech Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top