Article slideshow title
The deck goes here
By GreatSchools Staff
State math tests
At the end of fifth grade, your child may be required to take a state math exam that measures student learning and progress. Search your state's Department of Education website to find out more about standardized testing.
Boost your fifth grader's math skills with these worksheets:
- 4 types of triangles
- Dividing by 2-digit numbers
- Probability: what's most likely?
- Real-life multiplication problems
- Rounding to the nearest whole number
- Volume of cubes
- Interpreting circle graphs
- Estimating sums and differences
- Decimal place value (to the ten thousandths)
Updated January 2010.