Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
I have attended Mead Hall since I was in the 1st grade. Every morning I am welcomed with a smile and a handshake. I could not ask for more caring teachers. Mead Hall also has a very Godly atmosphere and encourages us students to be the best we can be. Mead Hall emphasized spiritual growth, moral integrity and academic excellence three things very important to me. I would highly recommend Mead Hall to anyone looking for a great school!

Posted January 30, 2013
My children have attended Mead Hall since they started 3K. Mead Hall is a very special school with kind & nurturing teachers, small class sizes and a fantastic leadership team and staff. In our experience, Mead Hall fosters a love of learning, good manners and giving back to the community. We are thrilled that Mead Hall acquired/merged with Aiken Prep and now provides a Christian education through 12th grade.

Posted September 28, 2010
I currently have one child at Mead Hall and my other 2 children attended Mead Hall as well. I highly recommend Mead Hall. It is a nurturing environment with a emphasis on academic excellence.

Posted December 06, 2008
My children are currently attending Mead Hall Episcopal School and I am very impressed with the dedication and leadership of the principal and the teachers. The enviroment is nurturing with a stong emphasis on academics while having a balanced approach to children's development.

Posted August 18, 2004
My grandson attended Mead Hall Episcopal School until his parents moved to another state. His experience was excellent. A fine education in a God centered atmosphere. I highly recommend Mead Hall to anyone considering a fine educational institution with dedicated teachers.

129 Pendleton St SW, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified Mead Hall Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Mead Hall Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top