PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

100% positive experience!!! I highly recommend this school to all prospective students. Our child loves it here!

Mead Hall Episcopal School gives each student the best educational experience and the spritual guidance they need.

The staff and teachers give their time & hearts to these children every day and it shows in the wonderful loving environment.

I attended Mead Hall as a child and now my oldest child is a student. The school continues to be a safe environment with a strong emphasis on providing a sound, Christian education. The loving teachers and staff are the icing on the cake!

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have attended Mead Hall since I was in the 1st grade. Every morning I am welcomed with a smile and a handshake. I could not ask for more caring teachers. Mead Hall also has a very Godly atmosphere and encourages us students to be the best we can be. Mead Hall emphasized spiritual growth, moral integrity and academic excellence three things very important to me. I would highly recommend Mead Hall to anyone looking for a great school!

My children have attended Mead Hall since they started 3K. Mead Hall is a very special school with kind & nurturing teachers, small class sizes and a fantastic leadership team and staff. In our experience, Mead Hall fosters a love of learning, good manners and giving back to the community. We are thrilled that Mead Hall acquired/merged with Aiken Prep and now provides a Christian education through 12th grade.

I currently have one child at Mead Hall and my other 2 children attended Mead Hall as well. I highly recommend Mead Hall. It is a nurturing environment with a emphasis on academic excellence.

My children are currently attending Mead Hall Episcopal School and I am very impressed with the dedication and leadership of the principal and the teachers. The enviroment is nurturing with a stong emphasis on academics while having a balanced approach to children's development.

Last modified Mead Hall Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12