PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Posted December 07, 2015
Mrs. Laufer is my son's 5K teacher. He told me the other day how glad he is to have her for a teacher!

Posted December 07, 2015
100% positive experience!!! I highly recommend this school to all prospective students. Our child loves it here!

Posted December 07, 2015
Mead Hall Episcopal School gives each student the best educational experience and the spritual guidance they need.

Posted December 02, 2015
The staff and teachers give their time & hearts to these children every day and it shows in the wonderful loving environment.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 02, 2015
Yes everyday the teachers & staff are examples of how kind, compassionate people should behave.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted December 02, 2015
Yes, the course work is not easy and for the children to excel they must work very hard. If they do not reach a goal, they are encouraged to learn from their mistakes and to keep striving to be better.

Posted December 02, 2015
My daughter has been at Mead Hall for 5 years and ALL of her teachers have been amazing. She had the same teacher for 2 grades and this teacher was simply the most wonderful teacher we could have ever had. So blessed to have been in her classroom.

Posted November 24, 2015
I am certainly thankful for my child's teacher this year, Mrs. Crump, but more importantly I am incredibly grateful for all the teachers, aids, administrators, and other staff that love my child and help him feel safe each day at school. His confidence and love of school is quite a testament to all the caring adults at Mead Hall.

Posted November 24, 2015
I attended Mead Hall as a child and now my oldest child is a student. The school continues to be a safe environment with a strong emphasis on providing a sound, Christian education. The loving teachers and staff are the icing on the cake!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
I have attended Mead Hall since I was in the 1st grade. Every morning I am welcomed with a smile and a handshake. I could not ask for more caring teachers. Mead Hall also has a very Godly atmosphere and encourages us students to be the best we can be. Mead Hall emphasized spiritual growth, moral integrity and academic excellence three things very important to me. I would highly recommend Mead Hall to anyone looking for a great school!

129 Pendleton St SW, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified Mead Hall Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Mead Hall Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top