Public charter
Aiken, SC

Posted May 14, 2015
LKCS, is a wonderful school! It makes educating your children their TOP priority. Teacher/student ratio is EXCELLENT!! This allows your child to get the much needed attention and understanding when learning the school curriculum. School interaction with keeping parents informed and involved is well received as well as having student involved activities through out the year. Highly Recommend Lloyd Kennedy Charter School!!

Posted May 12, 2015
Lloyd-Kennedy Charter School is a great option for children attending public school in Aiken County, South Carolina. My son is a 5th grader and my daughter an 8th grader and the small class sizes allow the teachers and staff to really get to know my children and their strengths and weaknesses. Also because they are a charter school and smaller than most schools they are able to address and come up with ways to help manage a child's weaknesses while capitalizing on their strengths. The Administration has always been open to our family's suggestions and responded quickly and positively to any concerns or feedback we have. I am thankful for this alternative to the larger public school classroom for my children's education.

Posted April 23, 2015
It is a wonderful environment! A great option if you are looking for a smaller learning environment.

Posted November 08, 2014
When my child attended this school it was as an academically gifted and talented student. She performed very well and the teachers adjusted her course work to make it more challenging. My second child is currently attending this year and he has a learning disability. The teachers are following his IEP accommodations and he is finally thriving. There are always two sides to a story. I have been very satisfied with this school and would encourage any parent to enroll their child.

Lloyd-Kennedy Charter School 1

Posted July 27, 2012
Not a school for a gifted child. If your child is behind this is the school or if your child has a disability this is the school. I wish I never took my baby here. No cafeteria no sports and only one English teacher for 6th-12th grade.

Posted October 27, 2009
This is an amazing school. The teachers and staff are dedicated and the facilty is top of the line. This school is a great addition to the Aiken County Public School system.

Posted May 20, 2009
This is a great school. I feel this is one of the best schools in Aiken County. My daughter was struggling in her previous school but when she came to this school her grades improved. The teachers make the kids feel good about themselves. She is doing well and also has her confidence back. This school is doing a great job.

Lloyd-Kennedy Charter School 4

Posted March 29, 2006
Acadademic programs are fantastic! The fine arts program is wonderful! Parental involvement is great! I volunteer every day and think this school is a blessing!

Lloyd-Kennedy Charter School
222 Beaufort St, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified Lloyd-Kennedy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lloyd-Kennedy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top