J. D. Lever Elementary School 4

Posted August 07, 2011
I went to JD Lever at the end of my 5th grade year and I wish I would have gone thew all my elemetery years there it is a great school.

Posted August 05, 2011
JD Lever is a great school. The teachers communicate with the parents everyday about your child's conduct in class. The teachers also communicates every week about your child's progress in each subject. You don't get any surprises when report card day comes around. My children loves JD Lever, and we have not had a problem with bullying. That's a huge plus for us! Thank you JD Lever for treating my children like your own.

Posted October 26, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008

J. D. Lever Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
The teachers and staff are wonderful at Lever. This is one of the best schools in Aiken County.

J. D. Lever Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2008
The teachers and staff work so hard to help our students. I just moved my child 07'/08' (3rd grade) and we are very impressed. I wished I would have had my child in this school from the start of her education. My daughters teacher kept great communication with us. He has been her favorite teacher.

Posted July 19, 2008

J. D. Lever Elementary School
2404 Columbia Hwy North, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified J. D. Lever Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. D. Lever Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top