Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Disagree

Leadership at this school is LAZY, & all about "who it is you know! "

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Since this is our first year here, I can only go off of my daughter's teacher and the office staff. However, they have put such a bad taste in our mouth we will be pulling our daughter out of that school as soon as this school year is over. My daughter's teacher is so lazy, or maybe juse burnt out on teaching-- I'm really not sure. My daughter brings work home that has been graded incorrectly repeatedly, she has the weirdest rules in her classroom, you can never get in contact with her, and she lacks compassion for the students (which is a must for a teacher!) The office staff is no better-- they're rude and make you feel like you're a bother. HORRIBLE!

Amount of homework: Disagree

The first half of the year my daughters only homework was to keep a reading log, and do anything that wasn't finished in class. Since my daughter reads above her grades reading level, the books that were being sent home were not challenging enough for her. When I had a conference with her teacher she admitted to me she needs work thats more challenging. She told me to just keep an eye on her at home, and I could just let her know. I felt like, if you just told me you know she needs work thats more challenging... Why aren't you giving it to her?

We're new to Aiken area, so I don't know a lot about the schools here. I do know when the school year is over we'll be pulling our daughter out of Milbrook. The staff and teachers are rude, lazy, and have been of little help. The curriculum is so behind in times. My daughter likes the school, but I feel like she is not being challenged enough. You can tell it's a school that's all about "who it is you know!"

This is a wonderful school with fantastic teachers, administration and staff!! We would not go anywhere else!!

Not a good fit if your child has a disability, teachers tend to leave the child to themselves and let others bully the disabled child , we pulled our child from the school.

The teachers and the staff actually believe in the children.

My son loves this school and has been here for 3 years. Each year he has gotten terrific teachers who seem enthusiastic and encouraging.

Last modified Millbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.