Posted August 14, 2007
- a staff

Posted July 02, 2007
I have been pleased with the leadership and the quality of the teachers at North Aiken Elem. School. I have had a student there for 2 years now and he has received a challenging education. The Principal has gone above and beyond his duty to ensure that I have understood what was happening with my child's education and why. Both of the teachers that my child has had the pleasure of being taught by have genuinely cared about my child and the other children in their care. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted February 19, 2005
North Aiken Elementary serves its population extremely well. The lack of parent involvement in education really hurts the students that attend this school. The district and school have provided many resources to help these children get an education. Unfortuneately, you can't control the home environment.

North Aiken Elementary/Pinecrest Annex
100 Bears Rock Rd, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified North Aiken Elementary/Pinecrest Annex is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Aiken Elementary/Pinecrest Annex Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top