Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This school has a warm and welcoming staff from the custodian to the teachers, aides and principal. We couldn't be happier with our experience at Chukker Creek. Our daughter is challenged, nurtured and supported in a bright, clean school by professional and friendly teachers, administrators and staff.

Amount of homework: Agree

My daughter's in first grade and the amount of homework does not interfere with our time spent together in the evenings. However, It is challenging and literacy-focused, which seems appropriate for her age/grade level.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Chukker Creek is all about developing the character of its students. Students have a Character Creed that they recite each day. Character is modeled by their teachers and staff and positive behavior is rewarded among students.

TERRIBLE SCHOOL. My child was bullied and when I spoke with the teacher about this,.. she said, " I can't just undo 6 years of bad behavior... there is nothing I can do..." The school has teachers who do not love teaching nor helping kids.

My son attended a failing school in the area last year and was really struggling there so we enrolled him in Chukker Creek. We love the difference it has made in his school work. The environment is more laid-back than the other school. I was so amazed to see the teacher, principal, and all the staff work together when my child was having a difficult time adjusting to the new environment. My first grader said that he loves the school because he can play more, he has more fun, and there are no bad kids. We are so happy with the choice we made to change schools.

I love how clean it is, how happy the children seem, how dedicated the teachers are, and how much I've see my daughter grow and blossom being a student there!

Awesome! We moved here for this school and it is the best in South Carolina.. We love Chukker Creeek. They also have a great office staff. Makes you feel athome.

Chukker Creek is an exceptional school. I know first hand the difference in this school compared to others in the Aiken area. This school has made a wonderful difference in my children's lives. The atmosphere at Chukker is safe and welcoming to the students and parents. The best gift of all is the staff, especially the teachers. I have a fourth and first grader they love to go to class. It makes a difference in a child when they know that the parents and teachers are working together for the child's best interest. Simply put, I am so thankful for Chukker Creek. If you are looking for an awesome place to enroll your child in hopes of a great school year and solid education, Chukker Creek is the place!

We have a first grader and the school has been great. The principal has made us fill very welcome. Also our teacher has been so helpful.This was our first year in a public school. The extracurricular activities have been great such as PE and Art Computer. She really loves the school.

Last modified Chukker Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.