Aiken, SC

Chukker Creek Elementary School 0

Posted February 21, 2010
My son attended a failing school in the area last year and was really struggling there so we enrolled him in Chukker Creek. We love the difference it has made in his school work. The environment is more laid-back than the other school. I was so amazed to see the teacher, principal, and all the staff work together when my child was having a difficult time adjusting to the new environment. My first grader said that he loves the school because he can play more, he has more fun, and there are no bad kids. We are so happy with the choice we made to change schools.

Chukker Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
I love how clean it is, how happy the children seem, how dedicated the teachers are, and how much I've see my daughter grow and blossom being a student there!

Chukker Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009
Awesome! We moved here for this school and it is the best in South Carolina.. We love Chukker Creeek. They also have a great office staff. Makes you feel athome.

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted December 31, 2006
Chukker Creek is an exceptional school. I know first hand the difference in this school compared to others in the Aiken area. This school has made a wonderful difference in my children's lives. The atmosphere at Chukker is safe and welcoming to the students and parents. The best gift of all is the staff, especially the teachers. I have a fourth and first grader they love to go to class. It makes a difference in a child when they know that the parents and teachers are working together for the child's best interest. Simply put, I am so thankful for Chukker Creek. If you are looking for an awesome place to enroll your child in hopes of a great school year and solid education, Chukker Creek is the place!

Posted October 05, 2006
We have a first grader and the school has been great. The principal has made us fill very welcome. Also our teacher has been so helpful.This was our first year in a public school. The extracurricular activities have been great such as PE and Art Computer. She really loves the school.

Posted February 23, 2004

Chukker Creek Elementary School
1830 Chukker Creek Rd, Aiken, SC  29803
Last modified Chukker Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chukker Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top