Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted September 29, 2015
The community volunteers at this school are amazing! In particular, I'd like to thank Officer Harm, who helps with morning car line everyday.

Chukker Creek Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2015
This school has a warm and welcoming staff from the custodian to the teachers, aides and principal. We couldn't be happier with our experience at Chukker Creek. Our daughter is challenged, nurtured and supported in a bright, clean school by professional and friendly teachers, administrators and staff.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted September 29, 2015
My daughter's in first grade and the amount of homework does not interfere with our time spent together in the evenings. However, It is challenging and literacy-focused, which seems appropriate for her age/grade level.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted September 29, 2015
Students at Chukker Creek are taught to be mindful of the needs of others. They develop respect, compassion and kindness in children.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 29, 2015
Chukker Creek cares about each of its students and all teachers and staff encourage compassion in their teaching, service projects and lessons.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 29, 2015
Chukker Creek is all about developing the character of its students. Students have a Character Creed that they recite each day. Character is modeled by their teachers and staff and positive behavior is rewarded among students.

Chukker Creek Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2015
TERRIBLE SCHOOL. My child was bullied and when I spoke with the teacher about this,.. she said, " I can't just undo 6 years of bad behavior... there is nothing I can do..." The school has teachers who do not love teaching nor helping kids.

Posted February 21, 2010
My son attended a failing school in the area last year and was really struggling there so we enrolled him in Chukker Creek. We love the difference it has made in his school work. The environment is more laid-back than the other school. I was so amazed to see the teacher, principal, and all the staff work together when my child was having a difficult time adjusting to the new environment. My first grader said that he loves the school because he can play more, he has more fun, and there are no bad kids. We are so happy with the choice we made to change schools.

Posted September 15, 2009
I love how clean it is, how happy the children seem, how dedicated the teachers are, and how much I've see my daughter grow and blossom being a student there!

Chukker Creek Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2009
Awesome! We moved here for this school and it is the best in South Carolina.. We love Chukker Creeek. They also have a great office staff. Makes you feel athome.

1830 Chukker Creek Rd, Aiken, SC  29803
Last modified Chukker Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.