Posted March 26, 2014
I have to children in this school they love going there. Yes I believe there should be some changes but over all its a great school. The Principal they have there is awesome not so much the assistant Principal. I personally don't care for her. Also some of the others in the office they are rude that really needs to be handled because if someone walks in they should be nice to everyone not just who they want to. There is also I know of one 8th grade teacher that should not even be teaching there. Maybe with me posting this hope maybe someone can do something about this.

Aiken Middle School 2

Posted November 30, 2013
I am a student at Aiken Middle and it is just terrible. The disciplinary system is ineffective at best and many people are acting like wild animals while I'm just trying to learn. My girlfriend has been harassed by someone there for what seems to have been years and nothing has changed since she told Guidance. I wish I was never forced to transfer to the blasted school.

Posted August 15, 2013
At Aiken Middle School, the administrators cannot seem to control the students behavior. The behavior has gotten worse every year. The fact that their school grade has gotten worse appears to be a reflection of the terrible student behavior.

Posted June 03, 2013
Teachers aren't any more mature than the kids that attend. Principal seems to care very little for kids.

Posted August 07, 2011
I went to Aiken Middle it was great the teachers where nice and I met alot of my best friends there and never had any problems.

Posted June 11, 2009
My son just completed his first year at AMS and I am very pleased. AMS has a caring staff and great teachers. They were very concerned with making the transition from elementary to middle school an easy one. It takes more than just complaining to make changes. Get involved..join the PTO and attend events. We can all do our part and make our school great!!

Posted June 02, 2009
My daughter is just about to complete her 2nd year at Aiken Middle School and we have both enjoyed her being there. The principal is open to suggestions and comments from parents as well as the students. Her 6th grade year was very good. Her teachers were wonderful and very open to parental involvement. I was and still am very pleased to be a part of Aiken Middle School. Both my daughter and I look forward to next year--her last year of middle school.

Posted June 02, 2009

Posted June 01, 2009
My son just completed his first year at AMS. It is a great school and I am very proud of the way the Principal and 6th grade teachers help with the transition of elementary school to middle school. All of the faculty that I have been in contact with this year really seem to care about the students. My son is a honor roll student and very talkative. If there was every a problem, his teachers would email me and/or have my son tell me (this only happened twice). The teachers kept us well informed on up coming test with a monthly email and that I really appreciated. Aiken Middle is a great school and the Administration is willing to listen to all who will get involved with their childs education. That is the key to making a good school---- great.

Posted October 10, 2008
This is my sons 1st year at AMS and I want it to be his last. I have been in the Principal's office for the 1st 5 weeks of school because my son is being bullied and the school wont protect him. The principal's opinion is that my son is asking for it. I do not like him. He talks down to everyone and I do not feel he is capable in running the school. The teachers do not seem to be able to handle their classes or the kids.

Aiken Middle School
101 Gator Ln, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified Aiken Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aiken Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top