Bad
Good

Hello! I have a child in 6th grade @ Kennedy middle school and feel that the teachers do not use the resource that are giving to them. They do not up date power school enough to help parents. Also they should use school notes. There are school up north that the students have laptops. if the teachers would use all the resources it would help the parents to help them.

Hello! I just finished my freshman year at South Aiken, and I went to Kennedy two years ago, and I must say, in eighth grade, I was very impressed! I had some of the best teachers in the CSRA! I'm very proud to say that I felt like I learned a lot more in eighth grade than I did in ninth, but, then again, I had the best English, Science, and Social Studies teachers ever! I really hope that you can enroll your child/children here, they'll love it, it's a very great learning enviorment! I was apart of the football team and the coaching was really good! I was also enrolled in a few other groups and it was the best! I'm going back very soon just to see a few of my old teachers because they were the best!

I just finished 8th grade at Kennedy last year and encourage anyone new to the area and looking for a reliable middle school to at least stop by and meet the fantastic staff. We have an amazing athletic program and some of the best teachers in the CSRA. I'm proud to say that we have many programs and clubs that your student can get involved in. Some of which include the Pep club, Beta Club, Newspaper staff, yearbook staff, Office helpers, fooball, basketball for both boys and girls, golf for boys and girls, volleyball, and cheerleading. I feel privliged to say that our Serteen club has received many awards this past year. Our Serteen advisor received INTERNATIONAL SERTEEN ADVISOR OF THE YEAR. The club as a whole also recieved an award through the state. I hope you will be able to become part of the amazing KMS family!

Last modified M. B. Kennedy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.