Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2008

Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School 0

Posted July 25, 2008
Great faculty and staff! Caring individuals who really take an interest in the students! It truly is 'One of the Best'.

Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
My son has attended Oakwood since 2006 and I would rate this school with five stars. His 1st grade teacher Mrs. Thompson is great, she really goes out of her way to help. The entire staff at Oakwood has been great.

Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2007
My grand-son attended Oakwood-Windsor for the first time in 2006-2007 school year. From experience between the school he attended last year to this school is very different. His teacher talked about what was best for my grand-son because he is boarder line on understanding the school work and his grades were not low enough to get him the special help that he would have needed. She made him feel comfortable with the fact that he may stay back and he is and is happy that he is. I think this school also goes above and beyond for P.E. program and that's great. I like that they give the children free time because I believe they do better with having some free time. We are very pleased with Oakwood-Windsor and I would rate them a five star. There isn't enough room to write how pleased I am with this school.

Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School
3773 Charleston Hwy, Aiken, SC  29801
Last modified Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakwood-Windsor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.