Aiken, SC

Silver Bluff High School 0

Posted December 07, 2009
I am not from the Aiken area. I mover there with my family. My child receive good grades but she did not have to work hard for them. I think they need to increase the rigor at the schhol It is to easy for students to make A's.

Silver Bluff High School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
Great Administration; fair and consistent, and really cares about the students.

Posted August 21, 2008
I graduated from Silver Bluff and was surrounded by a great learning environment there. If my parents would have let me be more envolved, I would have excelled more and possible gotten scholarships, instead I was passed over due to the lack of my extracurricular activities. It is ok to play!

Silver Bluff High School 4

Posted March 07, 2005
I go to Silver Bluff High School, and I think it is a wonderful learning experience and it has a fantastic atmosphere. Silver Bluff has had less bomb threats than any of the other high schools in this part of South Carolina and that is a very good thing. The teachers know what they are doing, and they are very good at their jobs. There are tons of extracurricular activities available like band, track, tennis, golf, and many more. If the teachers have any problems with any of their students, they send them to the principal instead of allowing the class to be disrupted. Silver Bluff's NJROTC has won many awards, as have the track team, the football team, and the tennis, golf, softball, baseball, and basketball teams.

Posted October 10, 2004

Posted April 30, 2004

Posted April 17, 2004
Silver Bluff High School is an excellent school as far as academics and sport. It has a tight poicy and rules for the students to abide by. This scholl will be around for a while....

Silver Bluff High School
64 Desoto Dr, Aiken, SC  29803
Last modified Silver Bluff High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Bluff High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top