Bad
Good

My son attended this school from 5K to 2nd grade and THRIVED. We moved to this area in 2009 when he was only 3 years old and during our house hunt, we met with Principal Revelle who was more than happy to give us a tour and answer our questions. We were pleased with our meeting with her and that helped us decide on a beautiful house in Beech Island instead of Aiken. We had also heard good reports about the school from other professionals in the community. His 5K and 1st grade teachers were great. 2nd grade teacher was checked out in part because she was retiring and then suffered a personal loss later in the school year. My son was still recommended for the gifted & talented program. During his 5k year, he experienced a bullying incident on the school bus where an older child wrote and drew vulgar words and images with a pen on his arms. I took pictures and immediately sent them to the principal and transportation office. They suspended the child from the bus for 3 days the very next day and had a meeting with the child's parents. The child never bothered my son again. We had to move out of state so that is why he is not attending anymore and I'm sad that our daughter won't be starting her 5K year there. Don't let the score keep you from this school. It is a good school with great teachers. Its in a rural area where there is a higher number of poorer families but this school is investing in these kids and families and that's important.

Fantastic community school with very caring and smart teachers. The student is #1 at Redcliffe Elementary. Always welcoming.

Overall this school is in need of some major changes. The principal needs to show more genuine concern for her students. She doesn't seem to care about the students at all. Many of the good teachers have left. There are many new teachers now who don't seem qualified enough in the grades they are teaching.

I would avoid sending my child to this school. Bullying is an issue and no one, including the principal, does anything about it. A lot of parents complain about the teachers and the the principal's lack of concern for the students. Parents contact the principal about issues and she waits beyond 24 hours to even return calls. A lot of parents have removed their children from Redcliffe over the past couple of years. Students seem to struggle at this school, but perform on grade level once they are enrolled at a different school. Why does the district continue to keep these professionals in the building?

Over all the teachers are good with the exception of 1 or 2 ,but my biggest concern is the bullying get that my son receives .We spoke with the assistant principal and the teachers at different occasions and was assured that this would be handled. The day after this was handled supposedly the bully gold my son nothing going happened to him other than the guidance councilors telling him sweety you need to get along with him.Wow really? So of course the problem happened again, but my son is scared to say anything cause he said he knows the staff won't hold him responsible and put is him! This is rediculous! Some school .

Redcliffe Elementary has been one of the best schools my children have attended, and we move a lot. The faculty and staff are super friendly, kind, warm, and inviting. They are in constant communication with parents. Their classrooms are well organized, and the teachers enjoy teaching, which allows students the opportunity to enjoy learning. Any issues with bullying have been immediately dealt with. They take their students' well-being very seriously. Thank you, Redcliffe, for providing my family with a great educational experience!

redcliffe is a very good school i went there and now my daughter does she is happy to be going there ,the teachers seem more into the kids there than they use to be when i was growing up..we all need to help kids grow up to be healthy and smart ..

I have been very pleased with redcliffe from 4k-4th so far. We will be in the 5th this year and i have one in the second. I have been extremely pleased with the warm welcome feeling from the principal down to the maintenance staff. I know that i am welcome at any time in my children's school. I have been very pleased with the academics and test scores as compared with other schools in our area. Way to go redcliffe!

Last modified Redcliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.