Posted November 23, 2014
Fantastic community school with very caring and smart teachers. The student is #1 at Redcliffe Elementary. Always welcoming.

Posted November 08, 2014
Overall this school is in need of some major changes. The principal needs to show more genuine concern for her students. She doesn't seem to care about the students at all. Many of the good teachers have left. There are many new teachers now who don't seem qualified enough in the grades they are teaching.

Posted November 07, 2014
I would avoid sending my child to this school. Bullying is an issue and no one, including the principal, does anything about it. A lot of parents complain about the teachers and the the principal's lack of concern for the students. Parents contact the principal about issues and she waits beyond 24 hours to even return calls. A lot of parents have removed their children from Redcliffe over the past couple of years. Students seem to struggle at this school, but perform on grade level once they are enrolled at a different school. Why does the district continue to keep these professionals in the building?

Posted June 08, 2014
Over all the teachers are good with the exception of 1 or 2 ,but my biggest concern is the bullying get that my son receives .We spoke with the assistant principal and the teachers at different occasions and was assured that this would be handled. The day after this was handled supposedly the bully gold my son nothing going happened to him other than the guidance councilors telling him sweety you need to get along with him.Wow really? So of course the problem happened again, but my son is scared to say anything cause he said he knows the staff won't hold him responsible and put is him! This is rediculous! Some school .

Posted March 10, 2011
Redcliffe Elementary has been one of the best schools my children have attended, and we move a lot. The faculty and staff are super friendly, kind, warm, and inviting. They are in constant communication with parents. Their classrooms are well organized, and the teachers enjoy teaching, which allows students the opportunity to enjoy learning. Any issues with bullying have been immediately dealt with. They take their students' well-being very seriously. Thank you, Redcliffe, for providing my family with a great educational experience!

Posted December 19, 2008
redcliffe is a very good school i went there and now my daughter does she is happy to be going there ,the teachers seem more into the kids there than they use to be when i was growing up..we all need to help kids grow up to be healthy and smart ..

Posted July 28, 2008
I have been very pleased with redcliffe from 4k-4th so far. We will be in the 5th this year and i have one in the second. I have been extremely pleased with the warm welcome feeling from the principal down to the maintenance staff. I know that i am welcome at any time in my children's school. I have been very pleased with the academics and test scores as compared with other schools in our area. Way to go redcliffe!

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted April 18, 2006
Redcliffe is an awesome school with great teachers and a very friendly staff! Being an arts infused school, intergrating the arts into the curriculum is done on a daily basis. This allows the students to have repeated access to the core curriculum in every class. They have music, art, dance, drama, PE, and science lab. The students learn so much and retain alot more because of the added exposure.

Posted July 27, 2005
Excellent School and Staff structure... Our daughter is in her 3rd year at Redcliffe and has NEVER had the structure or the curriculum dissapoint her or us. Redcliffe is the standard for elementary schools in SC.

Redcliffe Elementary School
6741 Atomic Rd, Aiken, SC  29803
Last modified Redcliffe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Redcliffe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top