Anderson, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted October 05, 2013
Great school, great teachers, and great curriculum. After coming from a public school. We were a little behind. Luckily, the teachers worked with our kids to get them caught up.And they are thriving now.

Posted November 06, 2012
My children have attended this school for the last several years. The teachers put an emphasis on the whole child - both academically and spiritually. We have enjoyed being a member of the St. Joseph family.

Posted September 17, 2012
My children have been attending St. Josephs for the past 7 years and I have been thoroughly impressed with their performance and development. This school's success is attributable to the outstanding teaching staff who foster a positive and caring learning environment.

Posted September 17, 2012
The teachers at St. Joseph Catholic School are exceptional. One of my child's teachers went above and beyond to help him. We were blessed to have someone so loving and dedicated to her job. The class sizes are smaller compared to other schools, which is just what my child needed. It is truly a wonderful school with loving,dedicated teachers and strong academics.

Posted January 08, 2012
My children have attended St. Joseph Catholic School for several years now. I am completey satisfied with the education they are receiving. The teachers are well-qualified and extremely dedicated. The class sizes are small, allowing each child to receive individual attention. The students are encouraged and challenged both academically and spiritually on a daily basis. The atmosphere is loving and respectful. 45% of the 4th through 7th graders tested in the top 5% on national standardized tests. I am looking forward to my children attending through middle school.

Posted January 07, 2012
One of my kids graduated from here and is now in mostly honors classes in high school. I attribute my son's academic success to his teachers' involvement and passion for their career while at St. Joseph. My other son is in 5th grade and I LOVE his teacher! You can be sure he will be attending their new middle school that they just added next year when he graduates from elementary school. The teachers really get to know their students and are able to push them individually down their academic path - this is something we did not get while in public school. We are so glad we switched and came to St. Joe's! By the way, both of my sons qualified to be Duke Tip scholars while attending at St. Joesph's - they must be doing something right.

Posted March 25, 2010
I have a child who graduated from elementary school here and another currently attending. While there, my children tested above the national average in most subjects. They have a strong foundation in organization and study skills. The teachers as well as the students are caring and respectful.

Posted March 26, 2009
I currently have two childred attending who have been there since K4. Great, caring teachers with small class sizes. One class per grade. Strong curriculum including religious education that instills christian values.

Posted March 04, 2009

St. Joseph Catholic School
1200 Cornelia Rd, Anderson, SC  29621
Last modified St. Joseph Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joseph Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top