Bad
Good

The principal is very involved and treats every student like an individual. The teachers do a wonderful job. Love this school! So glad we switched.

Centerville Elementary School, Anderson, SC - Family and staff interactions are great; both the fun times and the work times are great. What could we improve? - More 1:1 programs; more parents involved in PTO. Have a great night

Centerville Academy is a loving and nurturing environment with great administration and teachers. My children are challenged and encouraged to strive for the best. They thrive at this school, and have experienced nothing but academic success thus far!

My kids and I absolutely love centerville!! My daughter to 3rd grade and son will going to 1st. The staff reached out to me when they were having an attendance issue. Being a single mom, was tough about a year ago. But after they talked with my kids. They now have perfect attendance and AB honor roll. They are awesome and we always have fun there :)

my daughter has gone to the school for kindergarten and first grade, so far. The teacher she has this year is absolutely amazing, and is very open with communicating and making sure the children are getting the best they can out of the school day. i would give this school a higher rating if it wasn't for the office staff. the times i have gone in there (which does not happen too much, but it does happen) they act as though i am being a disturbance, and look at me as though i am dumb (i am a young mom, but i am married.... not like that should matter.) the first day of kindergarten, my daughter's father went straight into the office and they gave him a car line window sign.... i had given them my custody papers and they should have at least had some way to put her name in the computer to see that there was NO WAY he was allowed to pick her up. the only way i found out was her father told me the school said he could pick her up. the staff didn't even apologize for giving him the window sign... not even a sympathetic smile.

My daughter has attended for one year so far, and there are many things I like about Centerville including the great attitude of the principle and teachers towards helping kids excel. They are organized and keep to a good routine, however I don't know how flexible they would be with a child whose needs didn't fit with their routine as we didn't challenge the system. I was impressed with the teacher, the school psychologist, and the speech therapy instructors, everyone was kind and great to work with. The only complaint I have about the school is in working with the office staff. Any time I called with questions, or the two times I checked my daughter out the lady behind the desk treated me like she thought I was stupid for asking questions and should already know the answers. I always felt apprehensive if I had to call or stop at the office for anything and that really bothers me. If they had someone who was more down to earth working the front office, I would say this school is close to perfect!

All three of my kids have went to centerville.They all loved going there.The teachers are great with the students and parents.They try their best to help all of the students suceed.I think that it is the best school a kid can go to.Keep up the good work.

Centerville is second to none in Anderson District 5. I have been involved with several elementary schools over the years and there has been none with higher quality than Centerville. The new principal is a true asset to education in general and has a real concern for each and every child. There many activites offered for the children - from Running Club to Odyssey of the Mind and Robotics; a very well rounded offering.

Last modified Centerville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.