Bad
Good

Westside is a great school! The teachers and staff are great, and they are always there to help you and your child any way they can!

Westside High School is EXCELLENT! Mr. Adair is one of the most caring but strick principals. You know if he punishes you he does it out of love. He makes sure our school show great sportsmanship. If we didnt show sportsman ship he would be sure he call and assembly to let us know how he really feels. I loved this school and I would recomened it to anyone. The teaches will bend over backwards to help you with what you need to learn. As Mr. Adair famously says "i dont care if you dont like it, your moma dont like, president Bush dont like, tonota or the long ranger dont like it".. this school is the best! He will give out his personal number so any student can call him if they are in trouble. This school is the most derserving on a 5-star rating.

This school is the best... My daughter comes back and has nothing but good to say about how her day was. And for that, this school must be the best.

When a Clemson sophomore says that college is easy but that high school was tough, you know they went to a great high school like Westside H.S. in Anderson, S.C. Thanks Westside for preparing students for a successful and rewarding college experience!

Great stuff happening at this school - especially in the music department!

this school is allright but i wish it was more of a uplifter not a downer i mean when i first moved here it was ok i fit in great but the school its self has very low buggets and no airconditioning

My daughter graduated from Westside in May 2008. Mr. Adair is a wonderful leader and disciplinarian. There needs to be more parental involvement at this school, and there needs to be more money allocated to the music program.

Westside has to be the best school in all of South Carolina. I am disappointed to be transferring (against my will) to a school an hour away from Westside later on this year. The teachers at Westside are great, and the principal, Mr. Adair, is the man I respect most in this world. Best school ever.

Westside high School is the best high school in the stste of Sout hCarolina, not because of our academic achievements, but because of our leadership, pride, integrity, and sportsman ship in all that we do. Tahnk you to all of my teachers, students, faculty, and staff for your help and support.

I love this school! It's a great place where I have learned more than just academics. I love going to school here, and everyone is just so polite. Plus, we have the most amazing principal ever!

Last modified Westside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.