Anderson, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted October 04, 2012
I currently have a 5th grader and an 8th grader at ACS. We moved our kids to ACS from another area private school because we felt that they were not receiving the education nor real-world training they needed. I am happy to say that we could not be happier with ACS. The principal is very involved with the students and has her own children there. ACS is large enough to have sports programs and other extracurricular activities but still small enough to give my children the personal attention I like for them to receive. If you are looking for a quality education for your child in a Christian environment, I would highly recommend ACS.

Posted September 26, 2012
As a parent, i have children who have participated in Public, Home School and Private School. Our experience at the Private School level has been with two different organizations in Anderson. Anderson Christian School has proved to be an outstanding organization that provides very high level of education with a strong Christian emphasis and an active social culture for student development. my child is currently in high school, participating in various sports, in Beta Club and involved in student government. The teachers are loving, encouraging and disciplined. i am very excited for what ACS provides and where it is headed in the years to come.

Posted March 22, 2011
My children have attended Anderson Christian School for several years. I think they are receiving a high quality academic education because their standardized test scores are very high compared to the National averages. Based on conversations with some of my friends who have kids in public schools, my kids are getting a great education. Their teachers are very good, and they are dedicated and mature Christians. My friends kids at the public schools have a lot of substitute teachers, and feel like it really hurts their learning. My wife and I have also made a lot of friends at the school because it has a great family atmosphere. We are extremely pleased with the academics, athletics, teachers, staff and other students at ACS. It is not perfect, but no school is. I would highly recommend Anderson Christian for a quality college prep school.

Posted October 29, 2010
My wife and I wanted an education that presented education with and from a Biblical Worldview. We began our journey with Anderson Christian School in 1990 and with 4 children and 20 continuous years later we will graduate #4 in May 2011. The question is, "Would we do it again"?, and the answer would be YES. We have watched our children and other children grow in the Lord year after year. No School is perfect because there are no perfect people however, ACS has always promoted the Matthew 18:15 Principle which is designed to bring unity between Christian brothers and sisters and I have appreciated that principle. Graduation will be difficult because our journey will have come to an end, however if you are looking and seeking God's direction in your life.....Give Them A Call. May Your Journey Be As Wonderful as ours has been....20 years later! :)

Anderson Christian School 1

Posted March 25, 2010
Very disappointing. I heard great things and my child attended ACS for middle school. All through elementary he tested well above the national average in all subjects. But upon going to public high school after two years at ACS, she is now below average and is required to take remedial courses. Bible is the only subject covered strongly. I also had an elementary student who made straight A's at ACS but now is struggling in her new school because she doesn't have the foundation needed, isn't used to doing homework and considers it hard although she is very capable. The school is probably well suited for children who are picked on or have learning problems because of the christian environment. There is parental involvement and the children are sweet.

Posted February 02, 2010
My son has been attending ACS since the 9th grade. We went the publich school route when he first started school in kindergarten. I wish everyday that we would have known about ACS when he first stared school. He is now a senior at ACS and has loved all of his 4 years at the school . The staff is wonderful and they truly care about the children. The students that go to ACS are the best children - young adults that I have ever been around. My son dreaded school everyday when he was in public school. He loves school and has made life long friends at ACS.

Anderson Christian School 4

Posted November 10, 2009
Quite simply the best school Anderson, SC has to offer - but, beyond that, the kids are treated like people by everybody they are in contact with at the school. Though the turnover rate in teachers causes some issues at time, all the teachers there are not only great educators, but wonderful mentors to all of the kids. My rating lost a star, because of the teacher turnover they seem to have every year (predominantly in the Sciences, and often for more political reasons it seems). Otherwise: Five stars and a great school!

Posted April 09, 2009
I have had four students to graduate from Anderson Christian School. They have been accepted at Presbyterian College, Samford University, University of Georgia and Wofford College. This speaks volumes for the quality of education my children received from Anderson Christian School.

Posted March 15, 2009
I met so many awesome people! The education was amazing! I learned so much in my sixth grade year!!! This is the best school I have ever been to!!! I am so grateful I was able to go there!!!

Anderson Christian School 0

Posted January 18, 2009
This is our first year at ACS. My children attended another Christian school in Anderson before ACS and there is absolutely no comparison. The teachers and staff are amazing. The love they feel for the children comes shining through in all that they do. The teachers are much more qualified at ACS than OCS and it is very evident. My children have never been happier. My high scool student has been afforded more opportunities for extracurricular activities. ACS also has honors classes that were not offered at OCS. If anyone reading this is interested in a quality Christian education I encourage you to consider ACS.

Anderson Christian School
3902 Liberty Highway, Anderson, SC  29621
Last modified Anderson Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Anderson Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top