Anderson, SC

Posted June 10, 2014
New Covenant has been the perfect learning environment for our nine-year-old son! He made friends readily and is learning so much; we are also pleased with the Christian emphasis! The faculty and staff are very professional and accommodating; they exemplify Christian ideals in their dealings with both students and parents.

Posted June 09, 2014
New Covenant School is fantastic! Great teachers! Great students! I love having my children there and they love it too!

New Covenant School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
The teachers are god loving people that have my children s best interest at heart and have made a positive influence on their lives. I can't praise the school enough.

Posted February 27, 2009
My oldest daughter is in her second year at New Covenant (being 1st grade) and my youngest daughter is in K5. We love it! It is an uplifting, loving environment. The classes are small allowing for much one on one attention from the teachers. The teachers are always willing to work with parents in furthering the growth of the child. We feel blessed to be a part of a wonderful school.

New Covenant School 4

Posted February 28, 2007
My son has attended here for three years. This school is a Christian, Covenental, Classical school offering all grades from Kindergarten through 12th. The classes have small teacher/student ratios. Discipline is based on positive reinforcement, leadership is very intellegent and enthusiastic, and all subjects are taught with a Christian worldview. The atmosphere is very safe and loving. The students are learning and challenged above the public standard, however, they are not pushed or stressed beyond their individual abilities. All the teachers are very well educated and experienced. Students from various ethnicities are represented. Grammer grades offer Art, P.E., chapel, running club, basketball team, and Spanish/Latin. This school has been a blessing for us in many ways. I have no complaints, except I wish it took less time to get there.

New Covenant School