K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I love Oakwwod Christian School. I graduated from OCS in 2001 and now my daughter has finished K5 and is in first grade now at OCS. Lord willing if I can afford to keep her there, I will. The tuitions is a great price considering the quality of the school. Well worth it! It's a very nice school with awesome teachers who love their studenst and who are Christ like most importantly. I have been involved in a lot at her school in her classes and it's been wonderful. She loves to learn and they do a great job at teaching and training. Great staff, good healthy foods to choose from for their lunches, nice playgrounds, diff sports to choose from and music lessons, ect. Lots of great opportunities for your child to choose from. And important to me, they use the King James Version of the BIble.

Oakwood is a school that prepares your child to excell in their college years. They do push your child to do well academically but they LOVE our kids!!!! You will not find a more loving environment. If your child is disciplined and wants to learn, they will do wonderfully at this school. I have one child studying Biological Engineering at Clemson University and one that is still a sophomore at Oakwood. Some of his friends left to go to public school and now are coming back after one year because they didn't like it. I would highly recommend this school. My children have attended the school since K5. No matter where you go there will be some problems but the staff at Oakwood go out of their way to help resolve them.

i love oakwood...i have been there for a long time and i love being there

My son have been at this school since k-2. We've had a few problems here and there, however they are always handled quickly. I believe the teachers here are top notch and truely care for their students! Ethan is doing great there. I have NO plans to move him.

I absolutely love this school and the staff. They show a genuine love for the students which is hard to find in public school. I have one child in public school and one child attending private school, and my child attending this school is happier then my child attending public school. I also love the fact that they incorporate christian values and reinforce the bible as well. I feel like my child will leave this school with a good education and spiritual foundation.

This school, while old fashion, still gives education the way it should be. It gives your child morals and the knowledge to go to any college with the right amount of work.

If you want an education the way it was done 50 years ago, this is the school to go to. They use teaching methods the way we had it when we were young. We experienced a school that could not love the kids. The rules in Oakwood were more important than the kids. Before we moved to Anderson, we were in on of the most challenging school in another state. At that school, our child was an A to B grade student. In Oakwood, our child lost the fun in school and the grades dropped dramatically. After the move from Oakwood to another school in town, our child became an A grade student and started loving school and learning again. Go figure....

Last modified Oakwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12