Posted November 27, 2012
I love Oakwwod Christian School. I graduated from OCS in 2001 and now my daughter has finished K5 and is in first grade now at OCS. Lord willing if I can afford to keep her there, I will. The tuitions is a great price considering the quality of the school. Well worth it! It's a very nice school with awesome teachers who love their studenst and who are Christ like most importantly. I have been involved in a lot at her school in her classes and it's been wonderful. She loves to learn and they do a great job at teaching and training. Great staff, good healthy foods to choose from for their lunches, nice playgrounds, diff sports to choose from and music lessons, ect. Lots of great opportunities for your child to choose from. And important to me, they use the King James Version of the BIble.

Posted August 31, 2010
Oakwood is a school that prepares your child to excell in their college years. They do push your child to do well academically but they LOVE our kids!!!! You will not find a more loving environment. If your child is disciplined and wants to learn, they will do wonderfully at this school. I have one child studying Biological Engineering at Clemson University and one that is still a sophomore at Oakwood. Some of his friends left to go to public school and now are coming back after one year because they didn't like it. I would highly recommend this school. My children have attended the school since K5. No matter where you go there will be some problems but the staff at Oakwood go out of their way to help resolve them.

Oakwood Christian School 0

Posted October 31, 2009
i love oakwood...i have been there for a long time and i love being there

Oakwood Christian School 4

Posted September 04, 2009
My son have been at this school since k-2. We've had a few problems here and there, however they are always handled quickly. I believe the teachers here are top notch and truely care for their students! Ethan is doing great there. I have NO plans to move him.

Posted July 09, 2009
I absolutely love this school and the staff. They show a genuine love for the students which is hard to find in public school. I have one child in public school and one child attending private school, and my child attending this school is happier then my child attending public school. I also love the fact that they incorporate christian values and reinforce the bible as well. I feel like my child will leave this school with a good education and spiritual foundation.

Oakwood Christian School 4

Posted July 21, 2008
This school, while old fashion, still gives education the way it should be. It gives your child morals and the knowledge to go to any college with the right amount of work.

Oakwood Christian School 3

Posted June 29, 2008

Posted May 02, 2008

Posted March 20, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008

Oakwood Christian School
304 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC  29625
Last modified Oakwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Oakwood Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top