PK & Ungraded
Anderson, SC

Posted May 13, 2014
Excited to hear of some new things being offered at TCA this coming fall. The Lord is blessing. So excited to see the first graduating class of TCA next week.

Posted May 07, 2014
TCA has always been a small school. That is why we chose to attend. I'm excited about what the future holds for TCA and the students who attend. My children love Temple. Is it perfect? No. Is any school? No!! This has been an incredible year and hopefully the best is yet to come!

Posted May 07, 2014
My daughter went to TCA from k4 through 8th grade! I absolutly love the eduction the dedicated teachers. It is a very safe school. I now have a daughter in first grade and plan to keep her there through 12th grade. TCA is graduating their first 2 seniors this year--both are going to college! Also my first grader is taking piano lessons and doing fantastic. This is a solid school with a Biblical world view --awesome Christian education!!! I thank all the teachers for the daily sacrifice of teaching my daughter!

Temple Christian Academy 1

Posted May 06, 2014
I have been following this site closely, and I find it scary that comments are deleted when they would be beneficial to parents who need to know. We are current parents, and we will NOTsend our two children back next year. Bottom line is, carefully and throughly research all the private schools in the area and ask around before you make your decision.

Posted May 06, 2014
Temple Christian Academy is a great school with teachers and administrative staff who really care about your children and their academic, spiritual, and overall positive growth in life. My son loves his school and told me that he wants to stay there all 12 years of school!!! That was so encouraging to hear as a parent. The academics are excellent. His knowledge from the beginning of the year until now is remarkable. I never worry about him when he is in the care of Temple Christian Academy. I love the school, church, teachers, staff, and all administration!!! I would highly recommend this school to everyone I know.

Posted May 06, 2014
The teachers here are great and are very involved with the students. The principal and staff care so much for the students here. I really recommend that you enroll your children here if you want them to receive a great christian experience here.

Posted May 06, 2014
We had homeschooled for the past several years and were concerned about our daughter transitioning back into a classroom setting. The staff has been friendly and helpful all year and she has loved Temple. She plays sports, has made great friends, and received a quality education that was not over priced.

Posted May 06, 2014
TCA is a wonderful school! My children are receiving a great education that is biblical based. My children love there school and the teachers are wonderful as we'll. I highly recommend this Christian school!

Posted May 06, 2014
This is wonderful school that focuses on education and spiritual growth of it's students. The teachers are highly qualified and have such a love for what they do; which is exemplified by well-educated, happy students. My child loves it at TCA and is growing so much academically and spiritually. Wonderful principle and staff. Terrific Christian School!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
I am a current parent of Temple Christian Academy. I HIGHLY recommend this school for teaching the academics along with the spiritual guidance our child receives! The individual attention that my child gets is incredible! If there is ever a issue, their doors are always open to discuss anything!! The school offers so many opportunities. They reach out to the community through after school programs that benefit other children! The sports that the school offers are great !! My child enjoys them tremendously!! There is NOTHING negative to say about this school!! I highly recommend it and my child will continue to attend there until graduation one day!! The teachers are qualified... Some have masters degrees and some are even working on their doctorate!! Highly qualified and caring teachers!! The principal is very caring as well! In fact I had a couple of issues and they were handled quickly and appropriately, with the complete respect and caring to my child!! Bottom line: my child will continue to go to school at TCA. PERIOD.

Temple Christian Academy