Barnwell, SC

Guinyard-Butler Middle School 5

Posted March 18, 2010
very deciplined school.im a 7th grade student.I like the administration.i love this school and i never forget this school.

Guinyard-Butler Middle School 2

Posted February 18, 2010
I think that this school needs alot of improve ments but all we can do is work on them so im will be proud to go to barnwell high school!!!!!!!

Guinyard-Butler Middle School 3

Posted July 13, 2009
im a 8th grader about to go to the 9th grade i can say this school is real fun to be at but i had my ups and downs at this school. but dont take that the wronge way i loved the teachers and all the staff members i wll never forget this school

Guinyard-Butler Middle School

Posted May 11, 2008
this is a great school you and your child will love it because your child will learn a lot of things here

Guinyard-Butler Middle School 3

Posted March 19, 2008
I am a 8th student at this school and when im at school i dont feel safe most of the teachers are good and the kids are bad. and i dont think that we should do PACT it makes me really scared that im going to fail!!

Guinyard-Butler Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2003
I don't think students should take any pact tests the teachers that are teaching the child should be the one that knows what they know and if they know it enough to go to the next grade. All these tests do is make the child upset and scare that they will fail making them think they are dumb because of the tests and teachers talking about them to the student if they get a low score. it really don't prepare them for the future or to go to the next level, I think if the teacher think that the child knows enough to the next level regardless of the pact score. I have to to some teachers about the pact and they don't agree about taking the test and some parents also, but that's my opinon and I'am just one person. The teacher that teaches them should be the one that will give them a test that they made up to determine if the child should go to the next grade. That's just my beliefs. child is ready to leave that grade and go to the next

Guinyard-Butler Middle School
779 Allen St, Barnwell, SC  29812
Last modified Guinyard-Butler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guinyard-Butler Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top