Beaufort, SC

Posted September 23, 2014
Beaufort Academy is a wonderful school! When we were moving to Beaufort, we visited the campus and were so impressed with everyone and everything. We have two children enrolled and their transition was flawless. It truly is a family atmosphere and they welcomed us all with open arms. The teachers provide a challenging curriculum with a nurturing hand. Everyone strives to make their students reach their full potential. We could not be happier with our choice! It is definitely money well spent. Our kids are worth it! Thank you BA! I would encourage you to go visit the campus and see for yourself.

Beaufort Academy 2

Posted August 04, 2014
Our children attended for 5+ years . If you are from Beaufort and well-to-do, this is the best place to go. If you are middle class and just wanting a good education, think twice if you aren't local. Most of the parents who run the school programs are snobs, and their children in turn are also. There are constant requests for more money (fundraisers) every month of the school year. It can become almost harassing. The education as far as elementary age is solid, high school is limited with what they offer compared to public school. Also, discipline for problem behaviors in the classroom is inconsistent and at times not followed. (It depends who the child's parent is as to whether it's a teacher's kid- they all go free or a well-to-do and influential parent). My children did love their teachers, and there are always things going on with programs and field trips, which is a positive.

Posted April 05, 2014
BA is a horrible, teachers are awful. As a former student in high school, I say BA is bad. The only thing the school is good at is their sports program.. So if you have the chance, send your kids elsewhere. Trust me when I say, do NOT come here.

Posted September 25, 2013
My children love coming to school! This is our first year at BA and my PreK students immediately connected with the teachers and their new classmates. They have already learned so much in such a short time, and as parents we see their confidence soaring. The teachers are very experienced, accessible, a wealth of information, and highly skilled. This was absolutely the combination of academics and family environment we wanted for our kiddos.

Posted August 16, 2013
We enrolled our child in Kindergarten last fall and wound up removing her after a month of class. The school did not meet the advertised standards of character or conduct and fostered a chaotic and stressful environment due to lack of supervision and discipline in the class. Ensure you get tuition insurance.

Posted June 28, 2012
My 3 children graduated from B.A. and excelled in academics. The teachers are professional and serious about the student's education. My 3 children went on to college and graduated in the top 10% of their graduating classes. The results of being educated by the teachers of Beaufort Academy are obvious. My wife and I are most pleased by all that is Beaufort Academy.

Posted February 12, 2012
This school is amazing! My daughter's learning has increased exponentially since they enrolled at Beaufort Academy. The quality and patience of the teachers and the professionalism of the entire staff is commendable. Parent concerns are addressed immediately and the curriculum in every grade exceeds my expectations. I am so impressed with this school!!

Posted May 15, 2009