Posted March 07, 2014
This school has brought me the best years of my life. The teachers are for the most part good and most understand the kids in their class. The teachers care about the students and the students aspirations. It might not be the best "number wise" but the students that do care excel.

Robert Smalls Middle School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
this school is ok I mean its not the best school ever. if your thinking about enrolling your kid to RSMS then its a bad idea. school levels are low. I like that we get a little freedom but its like a good looking prison. my school can improve by letting up a little bit and let kids be kids but with rules. at the most this school is a 1 and a half star rating in my opinion.

Robert Smalls Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
I attended this school for 2 years. I loved most of my teachers, they always went the extra mile to help me with any of my concerns. Personally my favorite teachers were Mrs.Harding & Mr.Mcpherson. Sadly I moved and could not attend this school anymore .

Posted March 23, 2012
My son is in his 2nd year at Robert Smalls. He loves it! He has been on the honor roll the entire time. Teachers are always willing to stay after school for extra help if he needs it. We get newsletters every week telling us what's going on. Awesome teachers and staff!

Posted June 28, 2011
This school has some really dedicated folks - the principals, APs, guidance, teachers, school improvement folks, parents and students. Looking forward to hearing more great things about Robert Smalls students.

Robert Smalls Middle School 1

Posted May 17, 2011
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN! I HAVE HAD ALOT OF PROBLEMS IN THE ONE YEAR THAT MY CHILD HAS GONE TO ROBERTS SMALLS. I HAVE ALL THE TEACHERS EMAILS AND WORK NUMBERS AND YET I ONLY EVER HEAR FROM 2 OF THEM. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET AHOLD OF THE PRINCIPAL OR ANY OF THE TEACHERS DURING SCHOOL HOURS. WHY IS THIS? ESPECIALLY WHEN THE TEACHER HAS CALLED ME BECAUSE OF MY CHILD INTERUPTING CLASS BUT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO BE OUT TO BE ABLE TO REACH HER.

Posted December 17, 2010
The school does an excellent job of encouraging good behavior. Students get caught in making "GOOD CHOICES" and are rewarded with RAP stickers. After they earn a specific number of stickers they get to attend the "GENERALS" LOUNGE. They also do an excellent job of encouraging parent/family involvement through their various and creative FAMILY nights - SCIENCE NIGHT, HUMANITIES NIGHT, THE ARTS NIGHT(Holiday Hoopla) etc. The office staff are kind, helpful and pleasant when you visit.

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted January 14, 2008

Robert Smalls Middle School 4

Posted December 19, 2007
There are technology classes and lunch is 30 minutes long.

Robert Smalls Middle School
43 Wk Alston Rd, Beaufort, SC  29906
Last modified Robert Smalls Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Smalls Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top