PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

It is with great pride that I now call JDA my Alma Mater. I started here in K5, attended every school year and recently graduated. Have more to share than this space here will allow, simply put: If I were to do it all over again, I would choose JDA. Safety, fellowship, above average education, great leadership from the staff and board members, classroom size, teacher student ration, Zero "bully tolerance", rules that are genuine with the backbone to follow through, teacher and staff participation and communication with everyone, the respect from and to one another is not just expected but demonstrated, all of this and more make this school a much better school than our area offers. Again,simply put: If I were to do it all over again, I would choose JDA !

I am excited my family is a part of Jefferson Davis Academy. This year we have new leadership with Ms. Hunter and Ms. Hogarth as our Heads of School. I feel my children are in a safe, structural, and above average educational program. Great things are happening at JDA. If you would like more information, check out our new website at www.jeffersondavisacademy.info for more information.

My child attended this school and the education in the high school is below standards. This school is more social time than educational learning. No choices as far a classes offered. Fun place to be if you are not serious about college or real life.

Last modified Jefferson Davis Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12